Flash tutorials for cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue said:
Anthony, I don't have a problem with legitimate competition.

The problem is, the majority of Demo Demo competitors are 14 year olds with a warez version of RoboDemo and no expenses. Also, many of them don't just rip the DemoDemo idea, they troll Vito's sites and steal other ideas as well.

The web design analogy only works if the design is a rip of an original.

just out of curiousity, what makes you think they have a licensed version ?
have you ever asked yourself why/how did they remove the copy rights from the movies , which SHOULD be there "created using robodemo" ??
am not a 14 years old kid, and most probably am older than you, but i want you to mention some good reasons for flamming any 14 years old kid trying to have an online business.

you guys always keeps me wondering, why dont you just mind your own business!!!!!

diko said:
am not a 14 years old kid, and most probably am older than you, but i want you to mention some good reasons for flamming any 14 years old kid trying to have an online business.
you guys always keeps me wondering, why dont you just mind your own business!!!!!
How is age a matter here?

A 14-year old running a business legally is not a problem (well, actually if you would know the law better, just saying that is a problem because a 14-year old cannot run a business by himself and theoretically speaking, one of his parents should represent the company "on papers"). It becomes a problem however when they steal other people's money as in products and resell for profit.

Best,

but i want you to mention some good reasons for flamming any 14 years old kid trying to have an online business.

1. A 14 year old child cannot enter into a legally binding agreement

2. A 14 year old child should be more worried about their scholastic endeavors, so that when they are out of school they know how to survive in the real world.

3. As Art has mentioned a 14 year old cannot run a legal business.

4. A 14 year old child cannot be held lible for their actions. The lible becomes their parent's responsibility.

5. Everyone minding their own business is how consumers get burned day after day, by children who run expensive "hobbies." Not expensive to the child, but expensive for the consumer. Tell a hostee who has lost their livelyhood due to the mistake of hosting with a 14 year old child, to mind their own business.

Would you like more?

Also, many of them don't just rip the DemoDemo idea, they troll Vito's sites and steal other ideas as well.

This was not Vito's idea. Vito just happened to notice an untouched niche in the market RoboDemo was already targeting, and capitalized on it. Afterall this is what RoboDemo was created for....creating interactive instructional demonstrations of software, etc.

diko said:
have you ever asked yourself why/how did they remove the copy rights from the movies , which SHOULD be there "created using robodemo" ??

i can see that this part of my post wasnt qouted. well never mind, cause i really wouldnt be amazed as i know the main reason why you 2 guys are jumping on demodemo defenece.
all said.. have fun, am out.

well never mind, cause i really wouldnt be amazed as i know the main reason why you 2 guys are jumping on demodemo defenece.

Exactly at which point was I jumping on demodemo's "defenece"? Please do explain that, as well as why you assumed we were. This should be very interesting.

diko said:
Actually, that is not required to be there. So much so in fact, that Macromedia even published a "how to" on removing the mark.

Vito runs a solid, legitmate business. It's why his prices reflect that of the real business world.

Simon

isnt it interesting Artashes, removing my posting privilages will not do you any good, actually this forum is not fair at all.
can you tell me and others why did you do that ?
at least you could have wait till i explain why i was saying this about you!
but i am sure you dont want me to explain.
well, am not going to give it to you, however, do not remove my posting privilages again or delete my posts , or i will be reuining this forum. understood ??

however, do not remove my posting privilages again or delete my posts , or i will be reuining this forum. understood ??

Uh oh Art, a script kiddie wannabe is begging for a ban.

The thing you need to remember diko is that Art owns this board, and he can do anything he wants. Simply because some kid in diapers throws around meaningless threats, is not going to change that.

If you don't like the way things go here......leave

The user diko is not banned. If it was it would show ----- under the nick.

However, by creating a second account (diko2), you're now in direct violation of the rules. I will discuss with Artashes which one of the accounts should remain active as you're not allowed to have two accounts here. We will also discuss any other action that might be required.

BTW, threatening someone, anyone, here at HD won't make you any friends. We have rules against such a behavior as well.

You are free to doubt Vito's moral fiber and honesty, but airing those views via HD is not the right approach when you don't have the slightest proof to back your allegations.

We are investigating the issue. The "diko" account was not banned, so I'm not sure why the user had problems logging in. Diko, are you sure you didn't make a mistake in username/password while logging in?

ANMMark said:
Uh oh Art, a script kiddie wannabe is begging for a ban.
The thing you need to remember diko is that Art owns this board, and he can do anything he wants. Simply because some kid in diapers throws around meaningless threats, is not going to change that.
If you don't like the way things go here......leave

1)no, am not a script kiddie, and am not into the sh|t you are reffering to
2)once ART had opened the forum to the public, it became a community, which means that he is exactly like you and me, only he is applying the rules. so he cannt just ban anyone without good reasons.
3)well, this word of yours "diko" really shows who is the kiddie around ........grow up

Artashes said:
We are investigating the issue. The "diko" account was not banned, so I'm not sure why the user had problems logging in. Diko, are you sure you didn't make a mistake in username/password while logging in?

i did not say i was banned, i only cant post anymore, you removed posting privilages ::

diko, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Can't post in the ad section? After you reach 50 reward points, please head to your personal Reward Store to purchase "Ability to post new threads in the ad section". more details...
2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

1)no, am not a script kiddie, and am not into the sh|t you are reffering to

Your threats were childish at best. If you act like a child, you get treated like one. Certainly a mature adult would care less about posting priviledges at a forum.

2)once ART had opened the forum to the public, it became a community, which means that he is exactly like you and me, only he is applying the rules. so he cannt just ban anyone without good reasons.
3)well, this word of yours "diko" really shows who is the kiddie around ........grow up

2) Art can do anything he wishes....it is Art's site. We are member's of Art's site. The same goes for your neighborhood. Simply because you are a member of the community does NOT mean you can go around slandering people or breaking laws.

3) I didn't make up the word "diko" you did.

I'm sorry but that's just humorous. Come here, and imply that a business with a very good reputation, has a pirated copy of the software that powers their business, threaten to "bring down" this forum, and he has the nerve to block ME.

It's just funny...sorry.

diko and diko2, what is it with you? Why can't you be nice to people here at HD? We told you we were looking into the issue with your account as nobody touched your account, I have no idea why you couldn't post. Maybe you tried to post in a marketplace forum (where you first have to earn 50 points to do so) or you clicked on the wrong link and action was unauthorized.

Here is the result of looking into your profile:

Account status for "DIKO" is set at "Awaiting E-mail Authorization", which means you should have first followed the link sent to you by e-mail to fully register on the forum. You, as it seems, never did. That is why you couldn't post with your first account.

Account status for "DIKO2" is "Registered", that means you followed the link to activate your membership with your second try.

This is your mistake, not mine.

Now, because you could not wait till we cleared the issue and you have been attacking some of the most respectful members around HostingDiscussion, I will (however) leave you with a choice: you can apologize to all participants of this thread publicly and blame it on misunderstanding. In this case, I will delete Diko2 account, clean up the thread and you'll be able to stay here and try to discuss and prove your point of view (in a CIVILIZED manner).

OR... You get banned for breaking multiple forum rules.

Let me know what you decide.

diko2 said:
do not remove my posting privilages again or delete my posts , or i will be reuining this forum. understood ??
After you make your choice above, please keep in mind that we always know users' IP addresses, as well as their locations. Practice suggests that when something in fact goes wrong with this forum, we will be forwarding related to any "incident" information to authorities.

Anyways, you have a choice to make. I'm sure it will be a smart decision.

Best,

Besides DemoDemo being the original and the cost. I have not seen much of a difference between them and their competition.

Besides DemoDemo being the original and the cost. I have not seen much of a difference between them and their competition.

This is because the software (control panels, and robodemo) are the same. When you have this mix, the products will be pretty much identical. I mean with the same software, and only one way of doing things in the control panel....you can expect nothing less.

Interesting thread.

Well, I will not dignify diko/2/?'s accusations with any more than to state that we in fact own several RoboDemo licences. Enough said about that.

And Simon, you are correct. In fact, there are several threads in the RD forums that specifically address how to remove the "info" button from the product. ;)

Thanks for listening.

Vito

Last edited:
Nice to see you in this thread Vito.

Wanted to point out that my comments were not comments against you.

In regards to diko, it's a shame that his first post here has to be bashing people he knows nothing about.

how come my status is awaiting email auth. while i alreay posted with "diko"

well, i apologize for everyone here and am blaming it on missunderstanding. because am really scared you report me to authorities.... LOL

ANMMark --- > you are a big joke, i really dont know how you run a hosting business with this personality, you better have some other type of business, pimping would be a good idea for you

vito ---- > i have nothing against you, i know that you are a good guy, but i am telling you what everyone else is saying on another FAIR forums.

Artashes --- > <<profanity removed>> .. LOL report me to authorities, and ban my IPs ......LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.