Dedicated Server

A dedicated server :
Dedicated servers are systems that are solely devoted to the operation of one company's applications and services. A shared server is a sort of computer system in which numerous users share the same resources. In contrast, a dedicated server has its own independent computer system. A dedicated server offers the customer greater flexibility and control over their data as well as complete management over the resources and operations of the machine itself. Although dedicated servers might be somewhat pricey, the numerous benefits they provide make the cost well worth it.

As for me, before you start to look for the right server, you should think - maybe a dedicated server is not necessary at all. I mean I'm in my practice meet a lot of companies, who order dedicated server but for their website will be enough shared hosting.
But, if dedicated - it's a must (I tell about the server for website) - the most important point - it's where is your customer from.

There is multiple dedicated server hosting providers on the web, Only choose them who provide the best and secure feature for your business.

It totally depends on:
  1. Kind of business and its purpose.
  2. Location of your target Audience.
  3. Check your data center performance.
  4. See which data center your web host offer.

What is the purpose? What are you hosting? And who are you users?
I believe you are asking what is the purpose of Hosting.
Business Host website online to build a strong online presence and acquire more customers. and users are the companies or startup or business that wants to sell services or product online or just wants to build online presence.

Depends on your target audience, Europe? America? You want to have nodes in different locations to broaden your market. However, Texas and Los Angeles are good central locations for American targets.

Depends on your target audience, Europe? America? You want to have nodes in different locations to broaden your market. However, Texas and Los Angeles are good central locations for American targets.
Sorry, but Los Angeles is NOT a central location for American targets.

The question is very vague.

First of all, your dedicated server should be placed where nothing will threaten it, especially in terms of information security.

Of course, if you are going to post illegal content, then your server will be taken out of the ground.