Best Live Chat

Which is the Best Live Support for Hosting Company?
Right now I am using live help messenger.
Suggest me some other live support software which is more comfortable for the clients.

What price range are you looking for? How many operators? Do you need any extras like integration with a specific billing software?

We use Kayako and it works wonders for us.

Now a days there are thousands of Live Chat apps available, some people needs free apps some needs more user friendly and configurable chat apps. Live Person, Live Zilla are good for normal use, if you using WordPress based website, you can go with Zopim, etc.

Zopim was a huge disappointment for us for too many reasons. Kayako is really convenient, yet they tend to change interface and button\canned replies structure with each new versions, which is really inconvenient and requires to adapt to each new version. We currently use LiveZilla, because it is minimalistic, simple in usage and acts both as a chat and a ticket system - if there is no one on shift chat request is saved as a ticket, so customer does not have to contact you twice.

The choice is up to you, however.

Zopim was a huge disappointment for us for too many reasons. Kayako is really convenient, yet they tend to change interface and button\canned replies structure with each new versions, which is really inconvenient and requires to adapt to each new version. We currently use LiveZilla, because it is minimalistic, simple in usage and acts both as a chat and a ticket system - if there is no one on shift chat request is saved as a ticket, so customer does not have to contact you twice.

The choice is up to you, however.

What did you dislike about Zopim?

May I know if you are looking for paid live chat or free one? Many live chat are available on internet which are free as well as paid. Livezilla is what I would like to recommend here.

I'm still using the free software that is livezilla, LiveZilla device that is very powerful and very adequate for the needs livechat on the website.
if you want the paid version was better, or you try livechatnic.

This is a very hard question to answer as it'll depend on your budget, business & resources.

Personally I like Zopim, it's easy to use, not self hosted and can be used on multiple websites.

Tawk.to looks really similar to livechatinc in essence. Anyone try it out yet? Looks like it would be worth a shot, just a bit worrisome for being a free solution. From past experience, paid software tends to be a bit more dependable and secure.

We've used Zopim and LiveZilla in the past and found both very easy to use for both our clients and staff.

We've used BoldChat for a couple of years. The software is free, but it is also limited on its capabilities. Works well for our volume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam