Why not use PayPal?

We are using PayPal since 2 years. No issues at all.When your client is good and you providing services as per commited.No issues at all.Having PayPal actually increase the sales due to people trust with PayPal.

yes they have 180 days, but if you can prove they have used for services then you will always win.

I once had a case when a client disputed after 60 days and when i provided Paypal with evidence of them actually using the services and regularly logging in to their account and when paypal checked the IP used it matched the IP they used to make the claim with paypal they had enough to award the claim in my favour and they lost.

I will have to keep that in mind about the IP evidence you described. Sometimes the smallest piece of evidence is all it takes, but it can be easily overlooked. Thanks.

I will have to keep that in mind about the IP evidence you described. Sometimes the smallest piece of evidence is all it takes, but it can be easily overlooked. Thanks.

It is amazing on how many people dont know that IP addresses are now logged by many systems and they think as their ISPs give them dynamic IPs that they cannot be traced to them.

It is amazing on how many people dont know that IP addresses are now logged by many systems and they think as their ISPs give them dynamic IPs that they cannot be traced to them.

So true. My ISP for my home WI-FI issues a new IP about every 3-4 days, but if a person does a reverse DNS on the IP it always shows the ISPs name. Which is very helpful to me because every time i login to a forum, paypal or my servers it shows that i probably am still the same person. I never login to anything using vpn, proxies or public wifi.

Hopefully i will never have to deal with a dispute or chargeback, but if i do i will definitely remember this handy little peice of advice about following IP trails and point it out to paypal.

Once again thanks much for pointing out the IP trail in your experience with your paypal dispute with a nefarious client.

Out of all my customers around 90% pay via PayPal. The rest use Cryptocurrencies or Skrill.
But to be honest those who used Crypto rarely provided real info about themselves so you can assume something shady is going on.
With paypal you can at least identify your customer which adds a layer of security.
Noone wants phishing or warez sites among their hosted websites...

Yeah, I absolutely use paypal. Anyone who doesn't accept it in today's world isn't going to get anywhere.

I accept two forms of payment:
#1 - Paypal
#2 - Credit card

Typically, if an order seems fishy and it's placed via credit card, I'll get in touch with the orderer and have them pay via paypal. At least that way, I can get a bit more control over things from that end, and see a bit more information. With credit cards, it's anyone's game.