Whmcs

webling

Even though it took them a day they sent my new license. I was concerned I was paying for something I didn't have, but they also reset my subscription so it actually started fully once payment was confirmed and I had the license.

This new version of WHMCS is even easier than the past version I had a few years ago. It was very easy to install and I took the prescribed security measures they suggest. So I hope it all works well and is safe.

I'm currently adding the new hosting plans, domains, pricing and anything else that needs to be done. Doing it right takes some time but will be well worth it once it's done. Then it will just require editing now and then to keep up on things.

@davem, you shouldn't have any problems with WHMCS on php7. If you are, then you're likely doing something wrong. What problems are you seeing?

WHMCS is , in ways, better than it used to be. In others (specifically support), it is miles behind where it used to be.

I used to be able to actually *gasp* RELY on support, and getting things fixed quickly.

Now? Well, let's just say that they took a week to get through an upgrade issue, then blamed it on me, instead of their sloppy upgrade code.

What kind of issues do you have with php7?
Php7 is recommended by whmcs itself

Requirement Minimum Recommended
PHP Version 5.6.0 Latest 7.x Release

Yes they do, but a lot of 3rd party modules still dont run on PHP 7

As far as I have experienced, you can find the issues by enabling the error reporting thing. Once you know whats the actual thing which is creating this issue at the back end, then you will be able to fix it all by yourself or if you don't know the solution then I would say that the solution is just a Google away from you.

As far as I have experienced, you can find the issues by enabling the error reporting thing. Once you know whats the actual thing which is creating this issue at the back end, then you will be able to fix it all by yourself or if you don't know the solution then I would say that the solution is just a Google away from you.

not if modules are encrypted. If a 3rd party module is not compatible then that is for the developer of that module to fix.

Yes, its module providers responsibility to update module so that it would be compatible with new version of PHP as well as WHMCS. :)

Some of the modules are no longer incl with PHP, like MBString, and Iconv. You have to install these separately. I hope you have a shell account.

I think it's fair to say that WHMCS is always improving.

I remember when I first used it in 2009, it was much harder to use then with limited functionality compared to today. It took a lot of trial and error to learn how to set it up to automate with WHM for example. Now it's much more streamlined process.