WHMCS 7 Beta

Yeah, I agree. Nothing major from what I can 'see'. I was expecting a new completely redesigned GUI with a futuristic design or something. I was expecting more on the frontend and not the backend. When people think of major updates and major version changes, we expect to see something on the frontend for this, but we didn't in this update. I was pretty disappointed with WHMCS about, however the auto-update feature is pretty nice, but I don't think that really warranted a major version change. Hopefully, there is more in the works before the final release comes out.

The Kind of nightmares we face with each WHMCS Update is unimaginable. For customised WHMCS installed in not sure if auto updates will be welcome especially if ur entire business depends upon its success.

The Kind of nightmares we face with each WHMCS Update is unimaginable. For customised WHMCS installed in not sure if auto updates will be welcome especially if ur entire business depends upon its success.

Auto Updates need to be activated by the user, so users can still update using FTP as always if they wish

Does anyone getting blank page during installation ? I tried to install and getting blank page all the time .

no error logs getting generated though.

Does anyone getting blank page during installation ? I tried to install and getting blank page all the time .

no error logs getting generated though.

have you enabled

Display Errors
SQL Debug Mode
Hooks Debug Mode
in General > Other in your WHMCS admin area, this will then display where the error is.

also dont forget you need to install in Binary

have you enabled

Display Errors
SQL Debug Mode
Hooks Debug Mode
in General > Other in your WHMCS admin area, this will then display where the error is.

also dont forget you need to install in Binary

SQL debug mode would be irrelevant at this stage and there is no way he will be able to enable that setting via the admin area given the fact he is on the installation stage.

@OP: Edit your configuration.php file and add the following 2 lines of code at the bottom (but before the closing PHP tag):

Code:
$display_errors = true;
$display_errors = E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE;

That should make whatever is causing the issue appear. I'm going to take a guess and assume it is related to ioncube but we will see :).

Does anyone have some concrete feedback on how WHMCS 7 is behaving? How is performance doing now that the cron is suggested to run every 5 minutes if not more often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys