Which domain reseller should I choose?

Using Namecheap.com with WHMCS integration module.
You just need 5 active domains with namecheap.com to get the api access.

Alot domain Resellers service, you must have $100 funds to open and keep a active balance.
Discounts don't come until you register alot of domains.

You should shop around, you might find better alternatives than NameCheap which can be pricey when reselling domains when you don't have enough volume there.

Your web hosting provider might offer a domain reseller with any reseller or VPS packages so do check their rates.

If not, you can look at NameSilo which you can integrate with WHMCS without any domain volume and are quite a bit cheaper than NameCheap.

You can either opt for their standard program where for 1 - 49 domains you pay $8.99 per .com and that goes down to $8.49.

But you can also opt for their discount program where deposits are $50 minimum each time, pricing ranges from $8.89 for 0 domains and goes down to $8.39 for 5000 domains.

What are you paying NameCheap?

Alot domain Resellers service, you must have $100 funds to open and keep a active balance.
Discounts don't come until you register alot of domains.

No this is not true Most domain reseller will not actually ask as much as $100. And also some like RC will give discounts even on your first domain so you dont need tones before you benefit

This is from Resellerclub

Department: Sales (Global)
Full Name: Terry Robertson
Email: ***********
Your Question: how much deposit do i have to provide to set up a resellerclub account under the reseller program
Operator: Aishwarya Y

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21:34:57 Your Question: how much deposit do i have to provide to set up a resellerclub account under the reseller program
21:34:57 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
21:35:24 Aishwarya Y: Hi, Welcome to ResellerClub!
21:35:27 You are now chatting with Aishwarya Y - Sales (Global)
21:35:54 Aishwarya Y: Do you have an existing Reseller Account with us?
21:36:43 Terry Robertson: no, i have a sub reseller with WHMCS, just want to know what it would cost to get an account direct
21:37:55 Aishwarya Y: In order to start reselling with us, you could sign-up for a reseller account from here: http://www.resellerclub.com/domain-reseller/signup-now
21:38:10 Aishwarya Y: After you have done that, you could activate this account at USD 25.
21:38:25 Aishwarya Y: This is the minimum one time initial deposit and fully usable.
21:38:38 Terry Robertson: OK Thanks
21:38:46 Aishwarya Y: You could make use of this money to purchase the products and services from our platform.
21:38:52 Aishwarya Y: You're welcome :)
21:39:40 Aishwarya Y: May I know when are you planning to sign-up for an account with us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helpdesk: https://support.resellerclub.com/helpdesk/

so for $25 you can join them and use the $25 as a credit on your account.

Hands down, resell.biz . I moved everything off of namecheap to them, and haven't found much better pricing yet.

Of course, I'm not happy with them starting the whole 'we charge for privacy protection' scam, but whatever.. There's other ways around that :)

Interesting. So resellerclub is suited for one hosting brand while namecheap is for another?

with resellerclub and any domain service that use logic boxes then you also get a partnersite and supersite that you can brand to suit yourself.

our example is

our hosting is niceday-hosting.co.uk

our domain services run on

partnersite (for resellers) is easyhostdomains.co.uk
supersite (for endusers) is easyhostdomains.com

but both ran and controlled from our resellerclub admin area

you cant do this with namecheap

Maybe Namecheap, but they also have some bad review

Never had any issues with namecheap in respect of domains. they answer support quickly either by ticket on live chat.

The only issue i have had with namecheap is when it has been SSL renewals which they always mess up.

Initial SSL goes smoothly and great, but when you renew a domain everything goes pear shaped. they dont pass on the info correctly to the CAs, so you dont get an SSL or you get the wrong SSL, but even though Comado are aware of the issues with namecheap and SSL renewals they refuse to do anything as Namecheap are one of their biggest resellers