Which domain reseller should I choose?

Angelshine

Hi,

As I'm going to start a small setup with a reseller hosting package and hosting all websites of my clients there, I think it will be good if I can get domains at reseller prices.

Suggest me a good domain reseller with api so I can get new domains registered through my website.

Thanks.

If you are using whmcs, there is already a few good ones that are ready to use. All you have to is enable and signup. I personally use Resellerclub and think they are pretty good minus the bad support sometimes.

I agree with Resellerclub as i use them, but if you have a spare £30 GBP or equiv. i would suggest you open a direct account with them s you pay the fee which is added to your account as a credit to use for future purchases.
I started off being a WHMCS sub reseller with resellerclub, but then looked at resellerclub direct and found out i could sell domains to my clients cheaper than what i was paying WHMCS wholesale for domains.

I prefer Namecheap at this moment. Also eNcom looking great. I haven't use resellerclub, but i ll give it a try.

ResellerClub was quite easy to integrate with my website. I recommend something that has as less points of failure as possible.

I quite like resell.biz, I would suggest avoiding godady.

Well why would you become a sub-reseller when you can be the reseller? It appears that reseller.biz are themselves resellers of resellerClub! Which explains why they dont have their own module to handle WHMCS integration. Asked on their own forum this is what WHMCS had to say

WHMCS_John; said:
Yes it looks like they are a ResellerClub reseller, so you can use the ResellerClub module.

Well why would you become a sub-reseller when you can be the reseller? It appears that reseller.biz are themselves resellers of resellerClub!

yes resell.biz is just a brand name belonging to the U2 group. they use resellerclub, so anyone signing up with them are just sub resellers, the same as what whmcs offers through whmcsdomains.

when i started i used whmcs domains, but found them to be expensive to what i had to charge, so started to look around and when i checked resellerclub direct i found i could sign up for £30 which was then added as a workable credit and i could get the domains far cheaper than WHMCS was charging me, so i could now offer my clients domains at the price WHMCS was charging me and make a profit.
so if you can then the best thing is to go direct to resellerclub

yes resell.biz is just a brand name belonging to the U2 group. they use resellerclub, so anyone signing up with them are just sub resellers, the same as what whmcs offers through whmcsdomains.

when i started i used whmcs domains, but found them to be expensive to what i had to charge, so started to look around and when i checked resellerclub direct i found i could sign up for £30 which was then added as a workable credit and i could get the domains far cheaper than WHMCS was charging me, so i could now offer my clients domains at the price WHMCS was charging me and make a profit.
so if you can then the best thing is to go direct to resellerclub

Thanks for mentioning us, if you do require any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us :)

We think that NetEarthOne is a good supplier, great prices, great support and they use LogicBoxes, so they work with everything.

Using Namecheap.com with WHMCS integration module.
You just need 5 active domains with namecheap.com to get the api access.

Alot domain Resellers service, you must have $100 funds to open and keep a active balance.
Discounts don't come until you register alot of domains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys