What web builder do you use?

i have tried many sitebuilders.

RVsitebuilder is expensive if no clients use it

we now offer Site.pro which is a good site builder and i know some clients are using this

We use offer a website builder called kopage to our clients, but we might move to another one as it is very pricey.

We use offer a website builder called kopage to our clients, but we might move to another one as it is very pricey.

Site.pro is free to hosts and even clients get a free option with limited templates, but they can upgrade to premium which is $9.99 a month.

i was paying $60 a year for rvsitebuilder and no clients were using it, i had this for 3 years so $180 wasted.

i tried Trendy Flash, but they stopped offering this free to webhosts, but never told the hosts who had this installed, so the first thing hosts knew was when it stopped working and when i enquired i was told its no longer free to webhosts and they no longer offer a cpanel plugin, so cant help. it then took then 3 days to tell me how to remove their software from my server

Site.pro is free to hosts and even clients get a free option with limited templates, but they can upgrade to premium which is $9.99 a month.

i was paying $60 a year for rvsitebuilder and no clients were using it, i had this for 3 years so $180 wasted.

i tried Trendy Flash, but they stopped offering this free to webhosts, but never told the hosts who had this installed, so the first thing hosts knew was when it stopped working and when i enquired i was told its no longer free to webhosts and they no longer offer a cpanel plugin, so cant help. it then took then 3 days to tell me how to remove their software from my server

How are your clients taking up Site.pro (compared to the 0 uptake for Rv)?

Have you considered the paid plans? It is great from a branding perspective and essentially more than doubles the number of templates available to your clients.

How are your clients taking up Site.pro (compared to the 0 uptake for Rv)?

Have you considered the paid plans? It is great from a branding perspective and essentially more than doubles the number of templates available to your clients.

the clients using it says its a lot easier to use and understand that rv sitebuilder.

yes i have looked at the paid options, but this would take it to $120 a year ( double what i was paying for RV)

the clients using it says its a lot easier to use and understand that rv sitebuilder.

yes i have looked at the paid options, but this would take it to $120 a year ( double what i was paying for RV)

But if your clients are actively using it, doesn't that make the investment worth it? You could always reach out to them and say you're been using RvSiteBuilder at $60 per year, are they willing to price match.

I mean in the end, your clients would get better value for your hosting with the added templates and the savings (in the end, each client that pays would be paying $120 per year - you could be giving them a huge saving here).

Just a thought. I do agree though, site.pro is a great side builder for beginners. Very easy to use.

I still offer rv site builder, but I have never been 100% in love.

Trendy sites look to unprofessional for me.

Any other options? Anyone doing a new project and need a partner :) CPanel still needs a solid professional web builder.

We always avoid website builder suggestion to our clients, we provide website development in very cheap rates to our clients, so that they can receive good manageable website instead of scrap material by using website builder.

We always avoid website builder suggestion to our clients, we provide website development in very cheap rates to our clients, so that they can receive good manageable website instead of scrap material by using website builder.
But not every client has the money or wants to have a custom build website, so a web builder allows them to check out template and learn to build a site themselves

We recently removed RV Sitebuilder after very few customers actually used it. Have been in the talks with Weebly to see about offering their product to compare with other hosts on the market but it has a costly minimum requirement for MRC to get accepted into the program. Hard to justify based on the low usage of one builder to try and switch to something that costs more.

Another option we have been looking at is Site.pro. It will be interesting when cPanel finishes their new publisher as to how it will compare to others on the market.

We recently removed RV Sitebuilder after very few customers actually used it. Have been in the talks with Weebly to see about offering their product to compare with other hosts on the market but it has a costly minimum requirement for MRC to get accepted into the program. Hard to justify based on the low usage of one builder to try and switch to something that costs more.

Another option we have been looking at is Site.pro. It will be interesting when cPanel finishes their new publisher as to how it will compare to others on the market.

looked at the cpanel builder and so far it looks rubbish. have clients using site.pro and all say it is a great builder.
I was like you with rvsitebuilder in that it was hardly used , so the funds could be utilised elsewhere.

Site.Pro is great and you can brand it as your own builder, and have a little logo linking back to your site if you want some incoming links.
It just works, and is super easy to use.

Site.Pro demo http://xtn.co/ugsb

Last edited:
We offer softaculous software, which allows clients to install many types of websites (ie. wordpress, joomla) at the ease of just one click! :)

but softaculous only allows the scripts to be installed, you still have to find templates etc.

a site builder like site.pro is a step by step system of building a working website using templates and is totally different to softaculous

What about Weebly? Weebly integrates with cPanel/WHM now and I didn't hear about anyone mentioning this. They have a pretty good editor that is pretty modern in their design.

What do you guys think of Weebly?

We keep focusing on WordPress. With the drag and drop site editors that are now available by at least one very reputable third-party company it's getting pretty exciting.

That Cpanel site editor was supposed to be very basic and for those who just needed an "online presence". But I think it might be doing them more harm than good. Visitors will know if a site is done well or on the cheap and could reflect poorly on their services/offerings and hurt their image...