What web builder do you use?

dwhs

I still offer rv site builder, but I have never been 100% in love.

Trendy sites look to unprofessional for me.

Any other options? Anyone doing a new project and need a partner :) CPanel still needs a solid professional web builder.

In my opinion, all website builders are crap. They're hard to manage, they look like they're built in the 90's and the code they spit out is terrible in general.

I will ALWAYS advise my clients to go with Wordpress or something similar and use that instead of a drag-and-drop editor.

we stopped offering RV sitebuilder as not many clients used it and we seemed to spend everyday updating it 2 to 3 times, so fell out with them, even though they offered to give us a 50% reduction .

We offer Trendy and Breezi and both are good in their own way. Trendy is a Flash builder. these cost a host nothing to install on servers, as they charge clients direct if they chose a paid version and you get a commision

Looks good but Site.Pro is proprietary software? Not sure how that would work for other providers...

We offer Trendy site builder to our all clients and they are very happy while using it. Earlier we use to provide Rv site builder but their support is very bad.

I don't offer site builder. Website do not look professional. I suggest my clients to go with Wordpress.

But having a site builder available gives your clients a choice. Not everyone likes wordpress. You have to remember WP keeps having security issues which stops a lot of people using it.

We offer Softaculous with many installs and recommend clients to update WP to the latest version. We know its not perfect, but alternatives are usually worse

Along with softaculous, we offer site.pro

It's great for creating landing pages, or temporary sites until you've had time to develop a full site.

Demo link
http://sitebuilder.unixguru.co.uk/en/brand/1062/

Hosts can rebrand to their own needs, sites look quite good as site builders go and use little resource (which is good).

Very resonably priced and super easy to set up.

Install plugin and go, CPanel or DirectAdmin

Even when we recommend wordpress to some clients, they prefer a drag-and-drop or some sort of sitebuilder. Just the name and the notion of it makes them anxious to give it a trial, though most of them never get to actually use it.

I have all servers using RV Sitebuilder. I find that the templates are much more professional and easier to use by my customers. It is much more customizable than any site builder I have used.

I don't use a builder myself.
I find a template I like, tear it apart and hen build the site up, using that and Ultraedit. No GUI here

I always recommend WordPress to everyone who asks. I have never gotten into site builders for whatever reason.