What VPS hosting panel do you prefer?

Virtualizor any day.

Cheap, effective, and informative. Oh and quality support to boost at leas the last time I contacted them regarding questions.

They all have their pros and cons to be honest but i believe that solusvm is one of the best if not the best. Unless you want to create a custom panel which would be ideal if you can afford it or if you can make it on your own. but my vote goes to solusvm hands down as i have tried and tested many of these in the past to figure out what the best solution for us would be.

SolusVM is well known and very easy to deploy and use, development is steady and stable.

Virtualizor is really nice, too! Love the interface and at $9/month, the price is great.

Solusvm is actually preferred one due to its ease of administration and friendly interface however virtualizor can be an alternate too. It all depends on customer's requirement though

I would suggest you to have SoulsVM control panel to manage your VPS, Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is a powerful GUI based VPS management system with full OpenVZ, Linux KVM, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support. SolusVM allows you and your clients to manage a VPS cluster with security & ease.

I would suggest you to use SoulsVM control panel, It is powerful graphical user interface to access and manage the VPS.

We used solusVM before but decided to develop our own control panel. SolusVM were unable to keep up with fixing reported bugs, implementing important new features and providing good support. Their "SolusVM v2 will be awesome" talk is annoying if you needs to talk to their level 1 support guys just to get put down again with a really important fix.

What do you prefer the most:

SolusVM
Cloudmin
Virtualizor
HyperVM
VMware vSphere

Not sure what others there are, but this is intended for VPS Hosting solutions with automated provisioning

Feel free to add those I have not mentioned and its license type etc.

Hello, VMmanager is a good one. We using KVM hypervisor.