What VPS hosting panel do you prefer?

HostProto

What do you prefer the most:

SolusVM
Cloudmin
Virtualizor
HyperVM
VMware vSphere

Not sure what others there are, but this is intended for VPS Hosting solutions with automated provisioning

Feel free to add those I have not mentioned and its license type etc.

Depends on what you intend to use it for and what your target market is. For the consumer segment SolusVM just works although if I were starting now I probably would not go with them due to their slow progress and development. Virtualizor seemed promising to me during trials.

We prefer Virtualizor XEN for our Virtual Servers. Although we also run VMWare with Cisco UCS servers in order to offer unparalleled space and CPU. VMWare is recommended if you can pay for it, it's expensive. If you have a limited budget, we would recommend virtualizor.

VMware vSphere is highly reliable but bit expensive. If you are looking to offer budget solution to your customers then solusvm or Virtualizor is useful.

We use SolusVM, but just do API calls from the billing system, which as it's own graphs, reboot, reinstall etc, so the customers do not see it.

Hi,

If are going to provide some control of the VPS to your customers, then you will have to think of panel that gives more features in it to the client like console access and template features.

The choice goes as follows:
SolusVM ( Requires Master separate and Slave separate if KVM or Xen has to be used)
OR
Virtualizor (no such requirement like the SolusVM.)

You can also check out OnAPP..

I would suggest to use Proxmox. It is a very mature software and best of all it is free. In case you encounter issues, you can always google it for people that encountered it before.

I'm using VPS script VPSSIM, does it also count? I didn't have much knowledge about these deeply technicals

I think customer is King, If customer will start looking for DirectAdmin then I will switch from cPanel to DA.

So same rule apply on this VPS control Panel, Customer is looking for friendly control panel and they chose SolusVM type panel.

Virtualizor, their support is ultimate they are all the time available at skype email phone.we are using their services from past one year.