What should i use?

Ok thanks I will check it out.....I guess the other option would be to use existing lifetime license on a payment domain, although I think this may lead to a drop in conversions going to an external site?

If you already have a lifetime WHMCS licence then i think you can still get the annual updates as before.
Open a ticket with them and they should clarify this

WHMCS has many addition plugins, also not they finish version 7.2 and has marketplace, now allowed 3 services for reselling SSL , Website builder and Email secure but i think after 1-3 month they add more services.

ClienExec cheaper , and you can use them if you no need extra plugins.

WHMCS has many addition plugins, also not they finish version 7.2 and has marketplace, now allowed 3 services for reselling SSL , Website builder and Email secure but i think after 1-3 month they add more services.

you mean market connect and yes, but we were reselling a far bigger range of SSL at a cheaper price and have website builders and email security for sale to clients at cheaper prices.
Also their documentations for these lacks a lot of info, such as they say they provide pre set template pages, but dont tell you how to access or use these.

The need to spend their time and effort into something like making their backup service use SFTP. adding something like market connect to resell products most host will already resell is just a waste of time and resources.

If you already have a lifetime WHMCS licence then i think you can still get the annual updates as before.
Open a ticket with them and they should clarify this

Yes that part is ok....I am thinking more about more than one site and then possibly choosing another platform which is paid once rather than monthly really....doesnt really make sense IMO to just pay them indefinitely when there are other good options available as a lifetime option

Yes that part is ok....I am thinking more about more than one site and then possibly choosing another platform which is paid once rather than monthly really....doesnt really make sense IMO to just pay them indefinitely when there are other good options available as a lifetime option

Have you checked module gardens, they have a module that allows you to run several sites off 1 WHMCS licence

I'm currently using WHMCS as i purchased the owned licence in like 2013 or something. But having to constantly purchase for updates and support i feel is wrong when i paid a lot to have it owned... I feel like there would be a better software like Clientexec to use compared to WHMCS but I'm not sure. whats everyone's opinion?

I've been using PHPcoin which isn't too bad and it's free. But I do miss WHMCS and I recently purchased a license for it and will soon be configuring it on the server. My customers were having trouble with PHPcoin when ordering domains and understandably so. It was hard to set up the area to even sell domains, it's all lumped into the same area with the plans. One customer ordered the same domain like 5 times since he was having trouble. So I emailed him and told him I'd just send him an invoice through paypal for the domain and go ahead and register it for him once the payment came through. Then I just deleted his multiple orders from PHPcoin.

I know that back when I used WHMCS I was getting more customers. So there is something to be said for good software. Even though it holds a rather hefty price tag, it's gotten popular because it's high in demand, which means it's good.

OP, You are paying for a system update like everyone else. It hard to think that you have a owned leicense and still have to pay for a support and update which should come free. But that the nature of the business. I know that there are lot of other recommendation but think about the cost to switch over and time required to get use to a new system. If your have the time and the cash go for a thirty days with each of the above before making a decision .

WHMCS is the only 1 solution for web hosting needs, it provides constant updated and improvements. I highly recommend using WHMCS and nothing else.

Many companies use and prefer whmcs, if I have to select whmcs, clientexec, blesta, hostbill etc I will select whmcs because its way better than others. Support if good and they maintain it very well. On the other hand I see no future of other billing systems except clientexec.

Many companies use and prefer whmcs, if I have to select whmcs, clientexec, blesta, hostbill etc I will select whmcs because its way better than others. Support if good and they maintain it very well. On the other hand I see no future of other billing systems except clientexec.

Their support is rubbish, average wait is 3 days and them 9/10 they will blame user even when you can prove it is their software

Alot of businesses are moving to Hostbill. I honestly believe they are the future in the business. Alot of companies have already switched.

Alot of businesses are moving to Hostbill. I honestly believe they are the future in the business. Alot of companies have already switched.

Can you provide evidence to back this up?

I see more and more using WHMCS as with Hostbill they keep changing their prices and don't offer monthly licences

+1 for WHMCS
Support can be an issue, but overall the features are hard to beat.
We came to WHMCS from ModernBill(!) back in the day.
After ModernBill, WHMCS was like a dream come true.