What registrar do you use?

NameCheap does not have any special bulk pricing or program. However, I think I'll be giving NameSilo a closer look in the coming days/weeks with some expiring domains. I hate the notion of placing all eggs in one basket, but not only NameSilo has better regular pricing, they provide bulk pricing options as well.

They use to have a coupon (GOLDDEAL) that you could get applied to your account for cheaper domains, if you had over 50 domains with them. But, the discount wasn't much different from the one they offer on their own coupon site.

I think they eventually phased the coupon out and make the system automatically apply the discount for clients with that many domains.

All I meant is that often you can find amazing deals with GoDaddy, and your price will jump thereafter. Of course this is common with many out there, but their extremes can be crazy to me at times. I have seen plenty of .99 domains, and many have tried to renew at 14.99.

You mean when they have a sale its a great sale? The nerve of them! How dare they lower the price of first-year registration to $0.99 If they are not going to lower the price of every year they shoudln't lower any year's price :shaky: :shocked:

NameCheap does not have any special bulk pricing or program. However, I think I'll be giving NameSilo a closer look in the coming days/weeks with some expiring domains. I hate the notion of placing all eggs in one basket, but not only NameSilo has better regular pricing, they provide bulk pricing options as well.

Not heard of NameSilo. Pricing looks amazing in this day :).

Let us know how it goes if you do go with them.

We don't sell domains at the moment but if we do in the future, we'll probably use enom to register the clients domains.

For my domains I use dynadot and namecheap.

Chad