What is your favorite backup method?

Just request automatic backups from your hosting provider and get peace of mind.

But apart from this, I also take manual backups once a month for easy recovery from future crises.

I think this question will vary depending on who you ask, as everyone has their own favorite backup app or method.

We've used most of the popular backup apps (JetBackup, Acronis, R1soft) and currently use JetBackup 5 due to its ease of use and features.

Just request automatic backups from your hosting provider and get peace of mind.

But apart from this, I also take manual backups once a month for easy recovery from future crises.
Most hosts will charge you extra for doing backups.
It is your responsibility to make sure you take backups of your websites, but don't back up to the same account as your website.
I used Jetbackup but this was from my piece of mind and reminded all clients it is their responsibility to make sure they kept regular backups. I offered clients a choice of paying an extra £2 a month so they could request backups if needed or if not they could pay £15 one-off whenever they needed backups

We recently switched to Hetzner StorageBox, and it works fine and has SSH access with high-speed RW for faster backup. I would suggest give them a try