Toll Free numbers on mobile?

d4hosting said:
to offer support 24/7 and not have anyone bothered by phones ringing in the house.
If you can live with voice mail alone, eVoice (a J2 company) offers toll free numbers for just $4.95, plus 10 cents per minute.

I have to agree with kall8. I have been using their service for several years and they are pretty inexpensive. They have alot of features that I like such as forwarding to any number (including cell phone), your own voicemail located there, fax services, as well as a nice PBX system.

THere isn't... its just that if a post has not had a view in over a year, then most likely the interested parties are not longer interested in the topic. It just looks funny man, thats all Im saying

Eh, we're not that strict around here. Besides, it's good to have confirmation years later that a company is still doing things right.

really you should consider that the forwarding to cells is very and very expensive if you get a lot of calls

I actually just purchased some lines the other day from a Sprint store and asked the guy about toll free numbers and he said it was possible and he would check on it.. Well I just received a email today saying:

"Hey,

Hope your employees are enjoying the phones J

I found out that to get toll free numbers we would have to port existing toll free number that u already own, so if u have 30 landline 1-800 numbers then we can port them in.

Emmett S
Sprint Nextel
Lead Retail Consultant"