The cheek of some people

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the problem here. Why can't he use the domain tophostinguk.com? One site is talking about hosting in the UK(?) the other is a hosting business. Is it the business name that's at issue here or the domain name? Let me know...

Its the Business name and the fact to try and get round it he set up a limited company almost identical to mine which Companies House and the Secretary of State have told him to change under the provisions of section 67(1) of the Companies Act 2006.

I have now submitted the paper work to change the company name, but you are making out your the victim here Terry even though you set up the TopHosting UK LTD when in fact you did not own the website, business or anything.
At least I did the right thing in asking you to sell me the LTD company.

I have now submitted the paper work to change the company name, but you are making out your the victim here Terry even though you set up the TopHosting UK LTD when in fact you did not own the website, business or anything.
At least I did the right thing in asking you to sell me the LTD company.

the limited company Top Hosting UK Limited was set to for a Hosting Related website which anyone can check through my signature, you set up a company using the same name and a ltd co name that companies house and the secretary of stated deems too much the same as an already reg. name.

as i set my up well before you then it is you passing off, so i have done nothing wrong.