The best live chat program

Actually, I have just discovered a new one, free and very exceptional..

I find it to be alot like PHP Live!, but the best thing of all, it is FREE! No need to spend all that money on PHP Live.. not saying it is not worth it, but I mean, why spend that much when you can download this free.. all they ask is that if you can, donate to them..

http://www.helpcenterlive.com

Works great for me :)

Wow looking at what it can do it looks good, but the demo does not work for the time being. Might have to download it infact!

Well done Gordy!!! :D

Gordy,

Yes, I still have the license. You can borrow it if you like but sounds like you found a good one. Anyhow, if you want it just PM me. I will have to download the program for you then let you download from my server.

Right now I'm using crafty syntax - free and functional.

Simple to install and configure, but I'm not certain I'll stay with it. I'm sort of making the rounds myself to try various packages, so I'm glad to see this thread.

John

I have seen companies using a lot of programs and I think PHP Live would be the best.
I have also used the admin side of it and it has eveything you would need.
I think it is $99 but it has been a while since I checked

It is a good program (as I was once a happy PHP Live camper), but as others have mentioned try http://www.helpcenterlive.com It's has the same features as PHP Live but It's Free!

Trust me, you will not be disappointed.. I've been using them since the beginning and been spreading the news ever since.. It's really shaping up as the premier live app. Their WinApp is even cheaper than that of PHP Live' ($35.00)...

my$.02 :cool:

I am using Click-Chat-Sold(clickchatsold.com) ...It's a cool one with may functionalities like IP logging, chat logging, Reports, Canned messages and URLs, Audio and visual alerts, tracking of visitors, Request chat etc......In some IE 6 it creates an error results in closing of the chat....
From this forum I think PHP live chat is gr8(never used it)....

this is an old posting i know -- but for my customers for web development we used www.BoldChat.com

I just started a customer service center for outsourced support, and we still use it as the backend

Bold chat has a GREAT FREE version that is very functional for any small website.