The best live chat program

BlackStorm

Hey,
Im getting a new live chat program, what would you recommend and why?
I want something that allows me to start chats with users on the site and see where they are.
Also want to know where they came from to get on the site, I know php live! does this but just want to see if there are any others.

What do you think I shouldnt get also, and why?

Thanks for any help,
John

I've only used PHP Live myself, had no problems with it and I really like it.. I would recommend it to anyone.

I have the License of Stardevelop.com Live Help is Cool, but I little Buggy, but since they have only 2 Months in Business I'll let that go... Only one think I don't like that they take 3 Days to Answer to your Bug Email and is an Only Man Company, but he's a Good Coder so... I'm happy with my Windows Client...

Cheers ;)

We tried a few and settled on PHP live chat....

I would like to see an app with improved functionality, but for the price, you cant go wrong with it...

Andrew said:
We tried a few and settled on PHP live chat....

I would like to see an app with improved functionality, but for the price, you cant go wrong with it...

How much does PHP live chat Costs ?

Thanks

Yea, it is a pretty good program. I just started using the free DNU one posted in my earlier thread. The turnkeywebtools is a nice program also. At least it has sound affects. Honetly, I like the free one better.

Wow really.. I bet alot of companies get ticked off when they see a really good live chat program for free when they are selling for hundreds.. I know I would :p

Looks like a great script Robert, didnt hear of that one before
I checked out a script, i think its changed from phpmysupport to a new name but not totally sure.
That seems pretty good but it has a bug that means I cant use it, logging in causes a loop saying its the wrong password and the fix on their site doesnt work.

John Diver said:
Looks like a great script Robert, didnt hear of that one before
I checked out a script, i think its changed from phpmysupport to a new name but not totally sure.
That seems pretty good but it has a bug that means I cant use it, logging in causes a loop saying its the wrong password and the fix on their site doesnt work.

Well, you can try Kayako Live Response ;)

I was lucky and snagged Edgepanel 2 whilst it was still free and not in dispute. Both ticket system and live chat support.