searching for best european reseller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm anyway. hollywood. maybe you should think bout checking your PM's. just atleast once a day.

Hmm... I don't really like what I just read. FelixLeader, with the risk of making you hate me, I will say this: If you bothered hollywood with an offer of some kind, I let you know that's not permitted. It's considered spamming. Advertising is allowed only in the marketplace subforums.

ldcdc said:
Hmm... I don't really like what I just read. FelixLeader, with the risk of making you hate me, I will say this: If you bothered hollywood with an offer of some kind, I let you know that's not permitted. It's considered spamming. Advertising is allowed only in the marketplace subforums.

Gees I mighta like you if it didn't feel like you're out to get me. He asked for a PM if I knew anything about hosting in EU. I didn't send him a offer. I just asked him what exactly he's looking for. I live in SA , but I know some good people in EU. Was just helping. Is helping someone a crime these days?

In all fairness, you could have just posted your question here so that others could help out and share anything they know about the hosts that you suggest.

Xcel_Hosting said:
In all fairness, you could have just posted your question here so that others could help out and share anything they know about the hosts that you suggest.

teaming up against the new guy i c. he said 'PM ME'... that's why i pm'd him.

Gees I mighta like you if it didn't feel like you're out to get me.

In all honesty Felix, Dan is not out to get you. The fact is that you broke the rules. You apologized, and this implies that it was an accident, and you should read the rules at that point, to keep from breaking them again....all good.

When you basically instructed hollywood to check his PMs, this was also implying that you PMd him your offer, and Dan did say "IF you bothered hollywood with an offer via PM..." He did not say that you definately did. He was simply trying to keep things in order, and making sure you knew where the rules stood in regards to PMing offers, IF in fact that is what you did.

It is our job to police the forum, and make sure it remains a nice place for people to come and communicate as a community.

No one is out to get you believe me. We're just doing our job.

Nobody is teaming up against you, especially not because your the new guy. We're just trying to give you some tips and advice.

I told you guys i wont break the rules again. It's just irritating when someone keeps asking for help and you try and help them, but they don't even just read their PM's.

i just don't like people telling me I'm breaking rules when I'm not. You culda just asked me if I'm breaking the rules. You're like bullies . They find u, beat you up and then ask what u were doing.

But yet again. I'm sorry. My emotions sumtimes... well no.. correction , usually gets the better of me.

Think happy thoughts right? :dance:

Last edited:
i just don't like people telling me I'm breaking rules when I'm not. You culda just asked me if I'm breaking the rules.

The thing is, you DID break the rules. When you do it in public, we don't have to ask you....we can read.

Dan simply told you that IF....IF.....IF you PMd hollywood and offer, it would be against the rules.

You're like americans. They find u, beat you up and then ask what u were doing.

I'm not LIKE an American, I AM an American!

There are many people on this forum, from many different nationalities. HD is not a place for nationality biased/racist views such as the one you stated, and I believe you are crossing the line, with that statement, and I personally find it uncalled for.

ok i changed it. just remember just bcos you're a mod or leader in here.. doesn't mean you can prejudge people and do what the hell u want. so there.. u win.

The End.

ok i changed it. just remember just bcos you're a mod or leader in here.. doesn't mean you can prejudge people and do what the hell u want. so there.. u win.

FelixLeader, you are blowing this waaaay out of proportion, and extremely overreacting.

No one has prejudged you at all. Your statements speak very loudly, as does your reluctancy to obide by the rules. To clear that up....I did not say you're not obiding by the rules, I'm saying that you ARE, but you're doing so reluctantly.

The only thing I can advise is that if you don't like being reminded of the rules, or being told you broke them......don't break them, or imply that you have.

You seriously need to learn how to carry a conversation as an adult, without turning it into a battle between "big brother vs the new guy" or worse, a battle of nationality. More importantly, you need to learn to read things the way they are, rather than trying to find lines to read between.

I will start by apologizing to hollywood. We did not intend to take your thread off topic, but circumstances made us, the HD team, enforce the rules of this forum in the form that you can witness yourself. Unfortunately, this thread will be closed and if you would need advice on anything related to web hosting, you are welcome to start a new thread in an appropriate forum.

I would like to make a closing statement. FelixLeader, I do not honestly understand where this is coming from or why you would blow this up out of proportion (I don't know you personally), but I would like to point out that no one here told you that you broke the rules in any way. I believe only I did when you made your first post recommending your company, which was against our usage policy which every members knows. It was me who edited your post and sent you a PM about it and you seem to understand it. Fine, no problem there.

The PM accident - ldcdc was fully authorized to inquire about the content of your PM. He certainly did not imply that you broke the rules by sending a Private Message, but putting the pieces of the puzzle together, even I thought that since you made this statement:
FelixLeader said:
just a habit to promote company when so many potential clients are around.
it could have included advertising material, which is why ldcdc used "IF" in his sentence.

On a general note: The rules were written for everyone, including us. Everyone HAS to follow them without question, otherwise there will be no order. No one is teaming up against you here. Rather our actions is the sign that we would really like it if you took the effort to read the rules.

It is very discouraging to see that you think people are teaming up against you. We are a friendly community and are known for being friendly while preserving the high professional standards of a good discussion. It is only because of this we witness a very low number of rule breaking, which is why your account is still active with us. Trust me, on some other forums (ask whoever you want), your account would have been closed the moment you broke the rules the first time.

I hope you can take all this in fair consideration and move on. There is no need to throw comments about people which they might find insulting. People are not the problem when you know how to deal with them.

Regards,

Artashes
HD Community Director

Status
Not open for further replies.