searching for best european reseller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood

Hi all
i need help
i want buy a host from reseller plans.i need help !
be cause i live in iran i couldn't buy host from usa. iran under financial restriction of usa.
i searched a lot about hosting and at the end i choose my hosting plan from some reseller company BUT yesterday one of my friend that have dedicate server from usa (the planet company) recieved an e-mail that they say that you have to download all of your sites because you are irani and we couldn't sell any thing to you !
in this matter they give him 48 hours for downloading all of the sites from his server !

i don't want repeat my friend experience and from now (very first of buy hosting) i want buy a host from uk or European countries.
please please if any one know a REAL up time host with good server explain it to me.
again please if you want give me any info about some company say your exprienced not something that you heard in past.
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately I can only suggest a couple of hosts that seem to have good reputation, but since I do not have direct experience, I won't do so.

Artashes said:
Unfortunately I can only suggest a couple of hosts that seem to have good reputation, but since I do not have direct experience, I won't do so.

Great thanks for your Atention

More like your business partner. I'd rather say David is our Boss. Anyway, the point is.. we're both here to give you, the people out there, a great service.

Just bcos we can.

Just bcos we can.
I'm sure you can, but the rules here are strict (but they make this place great I might add).

hollywood, I suggest you do a search on the hosting forums out there regarding the second host you posted. I believe there's a lot of feedback to be found regarding them.

yea this is a great place.

pardon my rule breaking. I'll try and not do it again. just a habit to promote company when so many potential clients are around.

sorry.

hollywood, FelixLeader is not a Leader here (at least not yet) :).

Your post with those two links was OK, it was FelixLeader's post that was removed by Artashes (the owner of this forum).

In other words, you may ask what people feel about certain companies.

ldcdc said:
hollywood, FelixLeader is not a Leader here (at least not yet) :).

Your post with those two links was OK, it was FelixLeader's post that was removed by Artashes (the owner of this forum).

In other words, you may ask what people feel about certain companies.

I did say i'm sorry. :cry:

I wont mind being a leader, I know I'm a natural at this, but rather make me one after i made like 2000 posts. Maybe by then I'll understand the rules. :dance:

I did say i'm sorry.
My comment was not aimed against you, FelixLeader. :) It was simply meant to clear hollywood's confusion.

please if you want give me any info about some company say your exprienced not something that you heard in past.
Quite a barrier to recommendations you got there, hollywood. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.