Reselling Dedicated & Colocation Services

<!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 19 2003, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 19 2003, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> DedicatedNOW has some awesome pricing...how is their support generally and not to mention their network? [/b][/quote]
They support was great & the Network is the best. I have my server they before until I move my server with NAC.

I wouldnt suggest enrolling in Nocter or Rackshack. There are so many people now a day that have these resellers. I mean come on we have all seen the posters on WHT. Everyone posts the exact same specs and the price ranges with a 15% difference... depending on how much money the reseller wants to make.

If I were you I would focus not on reselling un-managed servers but focus on Server management. That way you could sell someone a server and manage it and make anywhere from 100-400$ per month. Depending on what your management covers.

I'm personally saving up so I can get my own Dual T1 line to an office. Im probably about 6-12months out from getting that project started.