Reseller program

If you are on a low buget would I recommed you to use BoxBilling or TheHostingTool (THT), these are the most populair free scripts which you can use for starting. Once you have got some money you can use a paid billing script. As i did some tests, and most best used one is WHMCS. ClientExec is also a simelair of WHMCS.

If you are on a low buget would I recommed you to use BoxBilling or TheHostingTool (THT), these are the most populair free scripts which you can use for starting. Once you have got some money you can use a paid billing script. As i did some tests, and most best used one is WHMCS. ClientExec is also a simelair of WHMCS.

Free boxbilling is no good if you are serious due to its limitations

1 staff member
2 currencies
2 staff groups
2 products categories
3 forums
3 promo codes
5 products
Community support
BoxBilling branding

compared to their paid at $5.95

Unlimited staff members
Unlimited currencies
Unlimited staff groups
Unlimited products categories
Unlimited forums and topics
Unlimited promo codes
Unlimited products
Staff support
No BoxBiling branding
Create orders from admin area

and TheHostingTool (THT) is hardly mentioned in any hosting forum, so not that popular

Well its one of the free billing system, its just only for people who cannot afford a license software, they can use nulled scripts bit that should be a very bad idea and it will gives the Hosting Company bad reputation. Okay BoxBilling might be not good for real bussiness but by keep making a few money and later switching to a licensed script monthly billing should be a great start. Shifting to a paid script is always a good idea for futures.

Well its one of the free billing system, its just only for people who cannot afford a license software, they can use nulled scripts bit that should be a very bad idea and it will gives the Hosting Company bad reputation. Okay BoxBilling might be not good for real bussiness but by keep making a few money and later switching to a licensed script monthly billing should be a great start. Shifting to a paid script is always a good idea for futures.

But if you want to get into the hosting business then if you cant afford $6 a month for a full billing/client management then you wont be able to make a business as when you start even with a reseller plan it could be several months before you get clients or enough clients to break even. you dont have to pay WHMCS direct for a licence at their prices.
I have our WHMCS on a VPS and the WHMCS licence is only $5. others have similar deals with reseller plans

I use at my site WHMCS, I have invest alot of money into my bussiness to run it as i wished and i've lucky that i've read alot and following alot of tutorials and I fully agree which you. If people cannot afford a little then they will not serving anything. But mostly starters want to be started with free stuff, but i don't like that.

I use at my site WHMCS, I have invest alot of money into my bussiness to run it as i wished and i've lucky that i've read alot and following alot of tutorials and I fully agree which you. If people cannot afford a little then they will not serving anything. But mostly starters want to be started with free stuff, but i don't like that.

well starting with free stuff is a start, but very limited. not like some on ebay that sell unlimited everything reseller plans for $2 a year and dont even have a website and the only way to contact them is through ebay

I think that a good reseller hosting should include WHMCS and SSL. But sometimes is better to have a lower price without WHMCS, because if you already own a WHMCS license, and buy another reseller hosting, is not usefull to have a new WHMCS license. So it should be an optional for me!
Regarding the domain reseller, is better if you choose the domain reseller by yourself!

I think that a good reseller hosting should include WHMCS and SSL. But sometimes is better to have a lower price without WHMCS, because if you already own a WHMCS license, and buy another reseller hosting, is not usefull to have a new WHMCS license. So it should be an optional for me!
Regarding the domain reseller, is better if you choose the domain reseller by yourself!

You seem to miss the point when a host offers WHMCS with a hosting plan. Just because a host offers WHMCS this does not mean you have to take it as this will be an addon which maybe free or they may make a small charge.

I have a separate server that i have my WHMCS on.

The server itself $8.95 +$5 for cPanel then i pay them $10 for WHMCS rather than $20 direct from WHMCS, but i did not have to take WHMCS as it is an addon

Its totally depends on pricing.
If you are selling under $10/mo then only reseller with whitelable server is good.

If you want to use more then you can sell
WHMCS+SSL+cPanel/WHM+Payment Integration

This is best for reseller.

1- Technical support for sure, it is always important and must be included in a reseller plan.
2- Cloudlinux
3-Litespeed
4-Bandwidth

Best reseller program shall have the variety of options for the customer and within affordable pricing. If I am a customer and If I wanna choose, I look for best pricing, support, features and what benefits I am getting if I choose a specific reseller.
Once should think as an end user.

Thank you

Besides all the technical needs when choosing a reseller plan, it is always important to ensure the best client experience.
But if you're thinking on choosing a good reseller plan read and investigate more on the internet.

When you are choosing the reseller package and if its Unlimited Resources then make sure to read their TOS as if it says unlimited hosting it will never be unlimited. Good luck

WHM Access , Free WHMCS , FREE SSL are some of the few points which you should look at when purchasing a reseller hosting service.

I think that the best way to decide what is the best reseller program you first have to be 100% sure of what you want to offer your clients so that the company from were you get your services will meet both yours and your customers need.

It all comes down to what you need exactly and to find a suitable company than can offer your the service that you look for at a decent price.

As other's have mentioned comes down to what you want to offer your clients.

For example no good getting a shared hosting reseller plan if your going to try offering VPS's :)

For example no good getting a shared hosting reseller plan if your going to try offering VPS's :)

why not?

You can easily have a reseller plan and offer VPS and even dedicated servers.

plenty of white label providers out their where you can resell VPS and dedicated servers.

why not?

You can easily have a reseller plan and offer VPS and even dedicated servers.

plenty of white label providers out their where you can resell VPS and dedicated servers.

Yes that's true, I meant no good if you wanted to offer VPS solutions yourself, point I was making is work out what you want to offer to your clients and then you know what solution will work best for you.

Totally you could use reseller account on shared hosting and then farm out VPS's and dedi servers to a white label provider, or you could get a dedi server and do the VPS's yourself, depends what your offering.

Yes that's true, I meant no good if you wanted to offer VPS solutions yourself, point I was making is work out what you want to offer to your clients and then you know what solution will work best for you.

Totally you could use reseller account on shared hosting and then farm out VPS's and dedi servers to a white label provider, or you could get a dedi server and do the VPS's yourself, depends what your offering.

Yes anyone need to know what you want to offer and get out of your business before deciding what solutions to use.

But starting out you risk a lot by going direct to a dedicated server, unless you know what you are doing and have the money to subsidise your business.

best option is to get a reseller plan and build up a strong clientbase and reputation and then only when you have enough funds to cover at least 3 times the cost of a VPS setup should you consider moving to a VPS and even then if you are unsure on how a VPS runs then opt for a managed VPS