Reseller Income

Reselling is a good business .. it could give you huge markup with a very low investment, if you sale your plans and packages in you local and known network you save huge huge and huge

Reselling is a good business .. it could give you huge markup with a very low investment, if you sale your plans and packages in you local and known network you save huge huge and huge

True, every host has to start somewhere and nothing better than to start with a reseller plan and then as business grows expand to a VPS and then Dedicated server

nooooo that is no where possible at max they would get at least 20,000 a year unless your a web hosting giant which a dont want to even mention

In order to make such an income you need to invest in more than a simple reseller account!! Even 2 or 3 dedicated servers could not make you this profit! You need to advertise and promote!

I agree it but it is hard to reach it. I usually make the profit as 90% of all total income and 10% for cost. It make sure not oversell and cause the quality decreasing.

You could create a $6k/mo if you invest min. $1k. And that is very big minimum. I can't believe you can/making $70k/y with only $1200/y. It's just not possible.

I will try to summarize all the replies for people coming to this thread and do not have time to read all the posrs:
1- Social Media IS the way to go.
2- Marketing PPC (Pay per click) ads
3- Offline Marketing, like cards , posters...etc
4- Most of all, your hard working and customer support

I would say the potential is there but whether you reach it is really dependent on how much effort you put in. In theory, it is always easy to perform the calculations, but in reality there are tonnes of competitors who are fighting for both your existing and prospective clients.

Were you talking about reseller hosting?

rather than making these short 1 link pointless comments on old threads to boost your post count, you only make your own threads or give meaningful comments to current threads.

read the rules about post counting

Reseller account is for small scale operations. To earn 70k as part of your salary you need to rent servers at least. To earn 70k as pure profit you need your own infrastructure.

You'd better monitor your servers if you have 1,000 accounts on it. As for reseller income, I think that good income is feasible with a Reseller Account but make sure it's not your only job.

Reseller account is for small scale operations. To earn 70k as part of your salary you need to rent servers at least. To earn 70k as pure profit you need your own infrastructure.

I don't believe you need to own your own infrastructure to make over $70k. You just need to have a good marketing plan and a lot of determination.

lol, strange, what kind of server or resleer provider you are dealing with which can host the clients of $70k and just paying $1.2K?