Reseller Income

SonWebHost

Account Disabled
How would you like to run a business that only cost say 100 dollars a month and make a profit each month and could grow to a 70,:)000 dollar a year income. That is what I call reseller hosting....

Spend $1.2 thousand and get $70 thousand income per year in hosting industry? Sorry but I doubt it.

Are you saying that's what you have accomplished, or is this a sample of what you believe is possible via reseller hosting?

Actually reseller hosting is very powerful tool to run and grow your business with minimal expenses.
If you're ambitious and ready to work hard, this business will give you significant result after some time.
The second important thing is to have a very reliable company who delivers great hosting solutions to your business including fastest and professional support.

Well if you see nothing is impossible if you give your best efforts.
But with your efforts you also need a good reseller hosting provider to give you great service that in turn gets you more customers and would help you reach your goal.
So first you get a good reseller hosting provider then set targets for your reseller business and earn as much as you can.

Well if you see nothing is impossible if you give your best efforts.
But with your efforts you also need a good reseller hosting provider to give you great service that in turn gets you more customers and would help you reach your goal.
So first you get a good reseller hosting provider then set targets for your reseller business and earn as much as you can.

Yes, I agree with this opinion. Give the best effort, pray, and hope your dream will come true. :)

We are investing more than 2500 for advertising . Income is not bad. :)

Would you please explain a bit more specific?
I mean, do you advertise only at one place like GoogleAds or different places?

And how much do you make every month that you call it not bad?

Please explain where your reseller account is located?

Please state what level of a reseller you are?

Please state how much you have in investment into your hosting business?

Please state how much income (not including expenses) do you have coming in?

Please answer the above so that we can better assist you with your inquiry.

Thank you!

You can earn through reseller hostings but the figure people describe is not guaranteed coz it is upto you how many contacts oyu have or how you promote your hostings to others.

How would you like to run a business that only cost say 100 dollars a month and make a profit each month and could grow to a 70,:)000 dollar a year income. That is what I call reseller hosting....

:uhh: I'd quit my current job and work from home if that was true.

:uhh: I'd quit my current job and work from home if that was true.

I'd recommend to run reseller business simultaneously with your current job. As this is not a quick method to get rich :)
But if you 're ready to work hard, then who knows, maybe you'll become next industry leader ;)
Cheers!