Reseller account transfer

andreyknure

I know how to make backups and to transfer each client account separately, but I am just wondering if it is possible to transfer all customer accounts in WHM at once. You see, if for example I have more than 200 customers (hosting accounts) and wish to switch to another hosting company it will be difficult for me to transfer each account separately, that’s why I am asking this question. Has anyone had reseller account transfer experience? Thanks in advance!

Mate I believe that was discussed several times here as well as on other forums. Just do search and you will find plenty of information

As long as you have a root access, or access to WHM and the provider you have and go with allows such transfer you should be ok.

If you don't have access to do multiple account transfers at once, just contact the host your interested in and ask if they will help in transferring the accounts. Some hosts are happy to do this to welcome in a new client :)

If you don't have access to do multiple account transfers at once, just contact the host your interested in and ask if they will help in transferring the accounts. Some hosts are happy to do this to welcome in a new client :)
Yes, now I see, I agree and if it is a good hosting company it will be interested to have such a customer!

There is a "multiple account transfer" option available in your WHM.
Some hosts will gladly transfer all your accounts over for you.

Depending on the host a small fee may apply as some hosts do tend to limit the amount of account being transferred.

If you have the root password, let the support know it, they can write a script or so to backup all the domains from the remote server and transfer to out the new server and restore them.