Ready-made Web Hosting Websites (WHMCS based) - WHMCS templates/themes ~ 20% OFF!

stellar-responsive-wordpress-theme.png

Today is a very special day at Zomex, after months of hard work we are happy to announce Stellar as our new WordPress web hosting theme! We developed Stellar from the ground up as the first of our next generation Wordpress theme with a new and automatic WHMCS sync. We've redeveloped the WHMCS sync integration, added many more shortcodes, new settings & more!

View Stellar launch announcement

View Demo | Learn More/Order Now

new-whmcs-themes.png

Today is a very special day at Zomex, after months of hard work we are happy to announce 2 brand new HTML Templates! Not only do these templates feature our best designs yet, they also come with a huge array of new features including 3 menu layouts, Google translate, support for 10 plans & much more! Each template is also available with automatic sync integration for WHMCS, Blesta & Clientexec.

Glaze - New!

Glaze is a fully responsive HTML theme designed for web hosting companies. This template also includes a optional WHMCS/Blesta/Clientexec integration with automatic sync.

Price: $99.99 - optional $30/year per web hosting software sync template (WHMCS, Blesta & Clientexec)

View Demo | Learn More/Order

Stellar - New!

Stellar is a fully responsive HTML theme designed for web hosting companies. This template also includes a optional WHMCS/Blesta/Clientexec integration with automatic sync.

Price: $99.99 - optional $30/year per web hosting software sync template (WHMCS, Blesta & Clientexec)

Mono - New!

Mono is a fully responsive HTML theme designed for web hosting companies. This template also includes a optional WHMCS/Blesta/Clientexec integration with automatic sync.

-

These are just 3 of our many high quality HTML templates.

HTML themes - full collection

mascot-banner.png

At Zomex we are very excited to announce a 3 day sale on all of our third generation web hosting templates. Over the last 10 months we have been busy creating new Wordpress themes with matching WHMCS integration & templates for different web hosting reseller platforms including Blesta & Clientexec.

$20 off coupon: grabadeal

View Templates: https://www.zomex.com/templates/web-hosting/

10yearanniversary.jpg

Today marks a huge milestone for Zomex! As of the 25th of May 2019 we have now been in business for 10 years! I would like to thank each and every one of you for continuing to support Zomex over the years. It has been an absolute pleasure developing templates, providing services and more importantly replying to your support requests over the last 10 years. Zomex is my baby, my passion and my life and it goes without saying that I will continue to dedicate my time and energy to Zomex's continued growth. Together we will take it to the next level, Here's to the next 10 years!

To celebrate this huge milestone we have launched our biggest sale yet! For 3 days only starting now you can receive a huge 25% discount on your order using coupon: 10yearanniversary during checkout!

View our full announcement: https://www.zomex.com/clients/announcements.php?id=225

Just a heads up that between WHMCS V7.8 and V7.8.2 there are no template updates for anyone using our templates. As long as you have the V7.8 patch installed you are up to date.

Hi,

i am interested in your service.Can you tell me do i need domain,or i will get it from you?Also will i be able to add hosting plans?

Thanks in advance.