Outsourcing support

Again, research. That's why you get to know the company you're putting your servers and customers into. There's plenty of companies that are not fly by night companies that charge reasonable (around $100/month) rates for management / support and can do the job well enough.

It's all about who you use here

Outsourcing the wrong company will be bad for your business, but even choosing a good reputable company , all it takes is them to have a rogue employee that can still sell on your customer details. You have also got to have someone that can visit these companies and train them in the ways of your business.
It is also hard to monitor these companies, so it is always best to have support etc. inhouse where you have control.

Outsourcing the wrong company will be bad for your business, but even choosing a good reputable company , all it takes is them to have a rogue employee that can still sell on your customer details. You have also got to have someone that can visit these companies and train them in the ways of your business.
It is also hard to monitor these companies, so it is always best to have support etc. inhouse where you have control.

Exactly well said, even though your own employees can do this. At least you have control over how and when they access such. Thus being able to have monitoring at each point of access and so on.

Exactly well said, even though your own employees can do this. At least you have control over how and when they access such. Thus being able to have monitoring at each point of access and so on.

Also if its your own employee you can give them their marching orders, but you have no control on how the call centre handles rogue staff, they may just brush it under the carpet

This gives you a good reason outsourcing is BAD for your business

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39177981

I don't necessarily disagree or agree with easyhostmedia's response. You have to look into this subject in two different mindsets.

1. Look into the perspective of Outsourcing Support vs. Not.

If you choose not to outsource your support, you could still be left with headaches. There's people in every country that will try to hurt you or be a rouge employee. You can look at this BBC article of a Indian Call Center although don't let this make your decision for you. I'm sure i can find similar articles of US call centers or employees with the same behavior.

You can never rule out EVIL it's everywhere.

2. Outsourcing Support is cost effective way to not only provide 24x7x365 day support but assist you with many tasks you couldn't afford to be completed in other countries.

I'm not saying you should outsource your support or not, all i'm saying is if you screen anyone properly and do your research, RESEARCH is key. You could end up with a good outsourced company.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, find a company you like and research them. Find their customer reviews, are they BBB accredited? What other companies use them? What's their mission statement? How do they secure your information?

Thanks,
CR.

I do recommend 24x7servermanagement Company. they have this service :) Check with there web site

This company seems to be really cheap in their server management packages. Is there a catch? How long have you worked with them to be recommending them?

This company seems to be really cheap in their server management packages. Is there a catch? How long have you worked with them to be recommending them?

I use there service since 3 months. One of my friend recommended this service to me. and he's still also using the service too.

There service is good. Currently i use there server management plan. and they reply within few minutes for every support ticket :agree:

Yes, It will save your valuable time, reduce your cost and you no need to hire a new staff for that particular work.
For example: You need a IT team for your company and you are not from a technical background so how do you ensure that you recruit people with correct skill and knowledge set for your business. Hiring is very time consuming and expensive process.

yes, outsourcing support is best option for those who have large scale of business. Outsourcing support are popular now a days. It can save your cost of hiring and training.

I would suggest to have a outsourcing support to save money and better result.

yes, outsourcing support is best option for those who have large scale of business. Outsourcing support are popular now a days. It can save your cost of hiring and training.

I would suggest to have a outsourcing support to save money and better result.
When outsourcing it will cost you money to train the call centre in your business and product range, and the experience i have had with outsourced call centres is that it is hard to understand the agents and its hard for agents to understand clients which will lead to lose of business

Yes, mostly companies outsource support a part reputable company. outsourcing is affordable and reliable. Usually used from India.

yes, mostly used from India outsourcing is cheap and affordable. It is always best to run support in house where you have full control rather than outsource to a company a few thousand miles away.

yes, mostly used from India outsourcing is cheap and affordable. It is always best to run support in house where you have full control rather than outsource to a company a few thousand miles away.

Call centres are located in

India
Philippines
South Africa
France
Germany
and many more countries

Yes India is then no 1 location due to the low wages the staff get, but you get some great outsource call centres, but you get some terrible call centres.