Opinion on Virtualizor

What is everyone's opinion on Virtualizor, considering Solus VM is part of the big giant now and may be subject to price increases like they did with cPanel?

It's a good question, so I moved it into a new thread, instead of having it as part of an old discussion.

I was looking at Virtualizor from last few days, It have various modern feature which lacks in SolusVM.

- Virtualizor have SSH, Key generating feature which don't have in SolusVM.
- It support Proxmox, etc.
- 1 Click Application installation option.
- Schedule time for starting your VPS.

Soon we will switch to Virtualizor. They are also providing owned license but drawback is "License will be die when your server hardware dies". Instead they can add some other option like transfer it to other server by paying some fees so we will not lose license(True meaning of Owned license).

Feature rich, Much better than SolusVM and price is affordable. License method is similar to SolusVM but one thing I like that you can control Slave server without installing "Master" panel from Admin panel of Slave Server.

We use Virtualizor. As it is a project of Softaculous it has the 1 Click Software Installation feature which makes it a truly GUI based.

We think Virtualizor is a great option for KVM based severs. We have never used SolusVM therefore we can not compare in detail but SolusVM surely lacks some features.

Virtualizor has been around a while, their support team is fairly quick. The feedback around the forums is usually positive never seen anything negative about it.

I would highly recommend and their UI is simply the best out there. I find with SolusVM there's a lot of unnecessary functionalities.

We’re just about to jump on board with Virtualizor after months of research and consideration. Has anyone got any further feedback from it since this thread was posted?

We’re just about to jump on board with Virtualizor after months of research and consideration. Has anyone got any further feedback from it since this thread was posted?

We are still using it. :D

They also helped me via Chat to fix my Virtualizor service starting issue. :smash:

Easy to use, Better than SolusVM.

After a dew days of testing I have to say I am impressed with Virtualizor. I've previously used SolusVM but have noticed considerable differences between the two. After a little more use I'll be sure to come back and give an update.

Currently using SolusVM and after reading this thread I will surely give a try to virtualizor as what Oakley Capital did with cPanel we don't know when they will do same with their other products as well.

Currently using SolusVM and after reading this thread I will surely give a try to virtualizor as what Oakley Capital did with cPanel we don't know when they will do same with their other products as well.

Which is why we opted for Virtualizor. I don't imagine they would because of the competition SolusVM now has such as Virtualizor, but it wasn't worth the risk.

I just love Virtualizor, just made the switch from Solus. It's much more easy to setup and has more features.

I think SolusVM support is grest though, haven't tested virtualizor's yet.

Either way I would always go for Virtualizor.

We are using virtualizor from the past 1 and half year, now panel ui is looking good and modern, but coming to there support sometimes they will be very fast and in somedays they take 1 or 2 days, that will be only issue.

I was also using solusvm in the past but switching to virtualizor made life more easy. It has better eye candy and also supports multi virtualization which sousvm lacks. The online support through their website is also good but reply on tickets is usually slow.