On weekends, or no?

Yeah, you're basically a one person operation when it comes to support. Nothing wrong with that, by the way. We tend to provide a much better one on one customer experience :)

I assume you are referring to Jack from Zomex. Yep one man show, but always outstanding support for the 3 years I have used his whmcs services. :agree:

As for 24/7 support. Tech always open. Sales and billing sends alerts when a request comes in. Well worth getting that notice to answer a customer even if your normal hours are over. It builds confidence in your brand.

Yeah, you're basically a one person operation when it comes to support. Nothing wrong with that, by the way. We tend to provide a much better one on one customer experience :)

Assuming you're referring to me It's probably wise not to insult someone who's been in this industry for 6 years and has a great reputation. Your company is very new and I've seen WHMCS related developers come and go over the years. Best to focus on your business instead of posting negative comments on others in an attempt to bring attention to yours.

I assume you are referring to Jack from Zomex. Yep one man show, but always outstanding support for the 3 years I have used his whmcs services.

Many thanks for your kind feedback, I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with my support. I put a lot of time & focus into support and enjoy doing so.

Yes as Jack says concentrate on your own business rather than attacking other businesses.

I have ran my business single handed since i started in 1999 and never had issues and provide my clients with a one on one customer experience.

Jack has always provided great support to me when i have needed it.

Since we used to use WHMCS, any of our staff could assist with billing also, however it did depend on the billing issue (such as an invalid charge). If that was the issue, then it was one of 3 supervisors that took care of it when they were on shift.

Since all our billing was prepaid, there really was very little issues when it came to billing.

Support is 24/7/365. Billing and Sales are Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM EDT.

That said like others have said - generally we'll answer Billing and Sales 24/7 - we just don't promise it.

I am one of those stupid one man host that is spoken of. But, I do my best to provide support 24/7 When someone create a ticket I get an email to my phone when I get the email I get on my cell and see what needed, most of the time my cell works for almost everything, if not then I will grab my computer and work on it no matter where I am. I do billing, support, sales 24/7 unless I am asleep which I only sleep like 6-7 hours a night so that is the only time that I can not do support but so far no one has really complained on the wait. If the server goes down I get multiple emails so I am up and working on it.

I am one of those stupid one man host that is spoken of. But, I do my best to provide support 24/7 When someone create a ticket I get an email to my phone when I get the email I get on my cell and see what needed, most of the time my cell works for almost everything, if not then I will grab my computer and work on it no matter where I am. I do billing, support, sales 24/7 unless I am asleep which I only sleep like 6-7 hours a night so that is the only time that I can not do support but so far no one has really complained on the wait. If the server goes down I get multiple emails so I am up and working on it.

same here, we one man hosts can only do our best and since i started in 1999 i have had no complaints about any delay when i have been asleep.

So, more fun for discussion here. Not necessarily related to software, just querying. Not really even after anything, just trying to spark up some discussion ;)

If you're working with (or running) a company (not a one man show, not that that's bad ;)), does your company have an 'after hours' billing department, or no? If not, how do you typically deal with billing/accounting requests over these periods?

Just asking, of course ;)

We initially had a strict Monday - Friday ( 9 - 5 ) Billing department but we ended having frustrated clients. As you see a user could be from any location / timezone due to which he may end up waiting for a small thing such as an extra IP or control panel license invoice for quite a few hours which results in him getting frustrated.

We now have a Monday - Saturday ( 24 hours ) Billing department. Clients are loving it :)

Our billing hours are Monday - Friday 9AM - 530PM however support or sales can escalate tickets as and when required for more urgent billing related issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2