Moving servers.. read this.. horrible support

kylespringer

So I'm moving my servers from equinix chicago to equinix virginia... So I get a couple rented servers from midphase.com to copy the clients over to while the other servers are being shipped to virginia.. So we copy over the clients to the rented servers (a hellish experience) get everything settled, hard drive goes bad, midphase did a pretty good job at reinstalling a new hard drive and then they copied over the clients, well not all clients had copied correctly bc of the bad disk, so i still had the old server there, so I asked them to put in the hard drive from the old so I could copy over his config files and everything. This is what I was told:

MOD EDIT>> If you want to paraphrase please do.. but we do not allow posting of support discussion you had with other hosting or similar companies. That correspondence was meant for you and them and not this community.

How are they not responsible for there own hardware? Maybe there is a misunderstanding, I will keep you guys updated, because I dont want to dog a company if it's just a misunderstanding, but this did make me a little heated.