How would you rate these control panels?

I would rank them in he following order

1. DirectAdmin
2. cPanel
3. Plesk
4. Vesta
5. Virtualmin
6. Webmin

The paid for panels are worth their money, if you have paying customers, you need everything to just work!

DirectAdmin is easiest to add features to yourself, which is why I rate it highest.
It's also super fast!!!

I would rate like this

Cpanel
Plesk
Directadmin
Virtualmin
Webmin

For VPS ,Virtuzzo panel is now outdated .

<MOD NOTE: Edited for compliance.>

Rating for control panels

Let me List it features wise:

1. cPanel
2. Plesk
3. Vesta
4. Webmin
5. DirectAdmin
6. Virtualmin

:):):)

For Linux/Unix, cpanel is the best so far but you may still consider to use directadmin if you need cheap solution.

As for windows control panel, I will recommend to use either plesk or website panel. Both control panel is good and easy to use.

For Linux/Unix, cpanel is the best so far but you may still consider to use directadmin if you need cheap solution.

As for windows control panel, I will recommend to use either plesk or website panel. Both control panel is good and easy to use.

I prefer Plesk for windows.

I guess my list would be sth like this.

cPanel
DA
VirtualMin
VestaCP
CentOS Web Panel
zPanel (No more developed afaik)
KloxoMR
Plesk

About this order, but I would definitely add InterWorx to the list.

InterWorx is fairly priced but isnt a familiar option for most clients. cPanel (by virtual of their wide use) is backed up with a huge community support. That means that when you run into problems you will surely get massive community support compared to Interworx.

I must say though that Interworx does a very decent job. I am particularly impressed with their migration tool. InterWorx comes with a built-in cPanel importer that quickly and easily migrates data from cPanel.

Cpanel on the top and if you want a free panel, go with vestacp the best i like about this is their moto 'less is more' . So yes the control panel is so simple and easy to use.