How market my web hosting business worldwide.

You have to analyse your products , their pricing so to understand and target the customers who will be interested in your solutions.

As per other members already have said you will need a lot of patience , skill and hard work to establish a successful hosting organization.

Planning to web hosting business...?

*First you need atractive website
*Offer something differant
*You need to bid your plans
*If anyone demand custom package, think for offer it.

I suggest you don't go with others experience just buy any small hosting package and try to sell packges. You may get great experience with hosting business.
That's It.

Try to best SEO and just try your best to spread the word of your company. Forums, signatures, cold-calling, cold-emails and etc.

There are a lot of web reselling hosting out there. I'm not familiar with marketing and getting some clients worldwide, anybody can help me?

make things easier for the client.
Ex: you could make your signature a link ( as this is allowed ). I didn't enter your site because I was to lazy to copy paste your domain.
Did you lost a client ... possible.

First, you should target your local market. Get accounts from your references and tell about your business to maximum related people you can.

Advertise in local IT magazines because more you market, greater number of clients you will get. This will help you in SEO as well due to increasing number of visits.

Try posting on forums like this one in the ad section. Also, setup social networking like Facebook and Twitter to release offers that way (I see you are already doing this). Try a variety of offers until you find something that works. SEO is really important as well, but very tricky and this is one of the most competitive markets for it.

Last edited:
Ok Here is my two cents and this maybe coping some of what other have told you already.

I started NerdZ Host Inc, One Month Ago.
So far I have lost more money then gained and in fact I have started offering free hosting just because of the fact that I need to build up reputation.

See I think once your build up your reputation and show you are reliable you then have two legs to stand on in this market.

Next is Advertisement
I would say find every single hosting forum possible, Follow the rules and share good information and Knowledge.
Once you have made the required amount of post, Place an ad once a week and I would even go on to tell you that each week you should change the promotion. People/Clients are always looking for new deals they want the more space for the less money.

So you need to change up your promotions have three different promotions and do one a week. After you have done your last one being the third start with number one again and continue to rotate them until you feel that have paid off.

One thing I cannot express enough to you would be patients, patients, and more patients.

Banner Ads,
Hire someone to make you professional banners, then come up with a budget and us that amount of money to place your banners on the forum you feel are the best fit for you and your business.

Find You Niche,
Be unique, find out want other companies are not offering and start offering it. And live up to what you offer. If your company is about Great Technical Support then make sure you have someone that can handle any issue that may or could come up.

If its sales then have a killer sales team.

If its what you offer, Space, Bandwidth, Add-on's, Extra software scripts, Design a One Page site for them, Web Site Migration, you will need to follow through with it. You will need to be on top of your game when it come to what you offer.

This is all I can really think of for now.
I am hoping this helps you as It has helped me and I plan on being unique even though I offer the same thing when it comes to hosting its the extras I will offer that will make the Deal for any client.

Thank you,

I started NerdZ Host Inc, One Month Ago.
So far I have lost more money then gained and in fact I have started offering free hosting just because of the fact that I need to build up reputation.

That's why it is always best to first market in your local area and build a profile. It will require minimum resources and also budget required will be low than online marketing with better results for sure.

All Giant hosts still advertise on local media i.e TV, Magazines etc. From this, importance of print media can be calculated.