How can I improve my site?

Your website looks fine some how but some bugs like most people said broken links and javascript errors.. Besides you are using to much colors so many colors somehow its not good to the eye. Web Design recommend to use max 4 different colors for any website
2light and 2dark ... You are using nearly 8 different colors.

For the IP and Nameserver issue yeah 99.9% of namservers use the same local IP's and on the other side ICANN & IANA recommend to use different geographical IP's however this rule fits more with datacenters as DC usually use at least 3 different ISP's to backup their servers this can't fit easily with normal providers or let say small & medium HSP's once you are covered by DC and you have SLA contract that guarantee you 99% uptime your half the way ahead. Then lately came the cloud computing solution such as CloudFlare this will low cost for providers and allow them to sell new products and make more money.

The argue between all of you is good to help each other but everything in this life has a solution.

A large amount of your text is on images. Search engines have difficulty indexing that and it may harm your position in SERPs.

Ultimately your site is a giant funnel. You want it to catch as much traffic as possible and send it all to the same place - the order form. In light of that, I feel as though your site has too many interesting links that distract the user from ultimately making it to the order form. In other words, you have lots of content, but that content isn't pushing me towards the order form.

Good work, though, I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it.