Hosting Needed for bmx site

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodegree

Hi. I am in need of a host for my upcoming bmx site. I am in the middle of trying to get a domain for it and need a host. I can not host it on soundvolume's server because it will inerfere with soundvolume production.

What i need is:

250 mb
2 gig transfer (least)
5 email address (least)
5 mysql database (least)
cpanel 8
domain??

if anyone can do this for free let me know. I'll be starting the site once soundvolume is up on November 1st, and have already began designing it in free time. I can't name the site yet because the domain has yet to be bought.

--THXS
--AJ

email - haweb80@hotmail.com
msn msg - haweb80@hotmail.com
aim - bostonbruin2

Attachment: Current design screenshot(so far with name/logo removed since havn't got domain yet)

Attachments

• ugbmx1.gif
    ugbmx1.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 18
MOD NOTE: Post deleted. Yes, as stated above and below - the user is looking for a sponsor (free host).

I think he is mentioning whether someone can host him free if anyone can do this for free let me know .

Our mistake if you do not find anyone and are interested let us know. There a lot of hosts out there that offer free hosting. Good luck in your search.

MOD NOTE: Post deleted. *******, please read carefully. The user is seeking FREE hosting. It was mentioned not once. Thank you.

Dear members, please note the date of the initial request before posting.

Thread closed for being too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upback