HostBill Problems

I am not an expert on HostBill, but it might help explaining what the issue is. Also, what do you mean they have no working support? Have you tried reaching out and they have not responded or they were unable to help you?

I am not an expert on HostBill, but it might help explaining what the issue is.
Oh come on , didn't you know we're all supposed to be mind readers? DUH! I got my degree in reading minds , some 15 years ago now.

+1 to this. The problem may not even be hostbill related. if you'll spill what you're looking for, what you're seeing, what you expect, then we can (maybe) find a way to help you out :)

Anyone here who can help us out with hostbill since they have no working support?

cant see any link to a hostbill part on your site http://www.worldtecltd.co.uk/ so cant even see from a consumer side if any probelms are around.

Also why use Hostbill when on your own page at http://www.worldtecltd.co.uk/whatwedo.html you state

SUPER-BILL

SUPER-BILL is our PHP development. Two full time programmers are working to bring you SUPER-BILL. A new modern billing platform for hosting companies. This development is based on a fork of WHSuite. It is an automated billing and provisioning system offering you a wide choice of plugins and modules. SUPER-BILL will be offering you everything you need from a CMS to create your pages in, to a full billing, provisioning and newsletter system it will be an out of the box solution easy to customize and maintain. SUPER-BILL also offers great designed order pages and price plans that can easily be displayed on your CMS site. An additional WordPress Plugin easily integrates SUPER-BILL with any wordpress theme.

Last edited:
We've many talented people here at HD so someone could help you with the Hostbill issue. :)

Its the OPs first post and they not been back, but as they state on their own site they are developing their own Billing platform along with them not saying what issue they have when they could easily open a ticket with hostbill, i am wondering if they just after a way to access HB script to use part of it in their own platform they are developing.

hostbill is a good billing software but support is paid per ticket. Even on the recently version, when Hostbill promised lifetime free upgrade also no longer available. need to paid for upgrade

hostbill is a good billing software but support is paid per ticket. Even on the recently version, when Hostbill promised lifetime free upgrade also no longer available. need to paid for upgrade

That is the main problem with Hostbill, they are indecisive when it comes to pricing.

I have tried to work with them in the past to create templates. It was broken promises one after the other so in the end I decided not to spend time developing for HostBill.

From a user stand point I would not personally risk using their software because they have been very indecisive with pricing models.