HelpDesk software

chatterbox

What software do you recommend to use for a HelpDesk system for customer support? I'd like something that has a short learning curve and is easy for the customer to use as well. Would prefer lower cost options as money is tight at this point. I'm hoping to find a low-cost, reliable system that I will be able to install myself without too much hassle.

From my personal experience I can recommend BridgeTrak.

According to your needs it incudes very powerful ticket tracking abilities and a great set of additional useful features.

Hope this helps!

I've found Kayako's eSupport suite to be a nicely finished product that performs well with large volumes of tickets. Ofcourse, it is a bit on the expensive side but for a large scale setup it's preferred.

There's also WHMCS, which is gaining in popularity these days. You might want to check that out as well, it's more of a billing system but has a support system built in as well. It's also priced much lower than Kayako.

Helpstream will suit your need.
It helps people solve problems the way they want to solve problems. All the information needed to resolve an issue is available in one place and easily accessible over the Web or via email. And it's easy to tap into the collective knowledge of a community of users.
To learn more about:http://helpstream.biz/webinar.php

Kayako is a good option. I used it for awhile before I switched to WHMCS which is also nice. I went with WHMCS just for the billing side of the software, but decided to try their support as well because of how well their billing system worked. Ended up saving me some money and still getting a good service.

We’re using Escon HelpDesk for more than 6 months. We’ve built a significant intranet database system with their web-based solution.
The powerful requests routing and assignment functions allow me to fit any request.
We’re also planning to upgrade to the SupportPortal, which includes the User Forum and the Downloads modules.

With WHMCS, you would pratically have an all-on-one type of thing. It is a billing software but it has. a great helpdesk and ticket system. You could also sell other digital products with it.

I know that many companies use Kayako for HelpDesk software and all of them are quite satisfied with their software.

For the moment i am using the built in whmcs support and Help Center Live for live chat.

Of course i am thinking of using kayako since i see is very complex, can work with whmcs and a lot of people is using.

Frankly speaking, I didn't like Kayako support.When we contacted them via the live chat,the support was simply not helpful.:smash: