Help in choosing Reseller host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am a newbie. please guide me in choosing the right reseller. Below are my requirements:
1. Linux host
2. 50GB space
3. 500gb Bandwidth(the more the merrier):)
4. $20- $25/month
5. WHMCS available(for free or maybe at a small fee)
6. Its not compulsory, but would love a Free End Support.

I have searched a lot and came up with three host, 2 of them are hosted by EIG. Many advised against using EIG owned host.
My top 3:
1. Bluehost
2. Hostgator
3. EZPZ hosting

Please help me in choosing the right Reseller host. If you have any good options, please suggest. I would be very grateful..

Thanks!!

I suggest you choose the right web hosting service. Before you decide to use it :agree:

I suggest you choose the right web hosting service. Before you decide to use it :agree:

so how would they know the hosting provider is right before using them.

In this games its a look at any forum reviews on a host, then search google etc. for any mention of a host and then test a hosts pre-sales knowledge and speed via ticket/email and live chat if they have one. also keep checking to make sure their live chat is online sometimes, as no good have a live chat if its always offline.
Then all you can do is try them (mosts hosts will have a MBG period). its just trial and error until you find a host that you are happy with.

I used to cooperate with Fatcow hosting provider ( EIG group as far as I know) and I can't tell anything bad about them.

They provided me with Unlimited hosting package, never blocked for the resource overusage and the support department ( which was highly professional) always helped to resolve all my site issues, even if they were not connected with the server problems.

Out of those three you have narrowed down, EZPZ with out any hesitation. I would also highly advise against anything owned and operated by EIG, not just for below average support, but their service is just not up to standard either.

I would check out the offers section and go with a good offer and forget your top 3! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.