Help in choosing Reseller host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamgurumayu

Hello,
I am a newbie. please guide me in choosing the right reseller. Below are my requirements:
1. Linux host
2. 50GB space
3. 500gb Bandwidth(the more the merrier):)
4. $20- $25/month
5. WHMCS available(for free or maybe at a small fee)
6. Its not compulsory, but would love a Free End Support.

I have searched a lot and came up with three host, 2 of them are hosted by EIG. Many advised against using EIG owned host.
My top 3:
1. Bluehost
2. Hostgator
3. EZPZ hosting

Please help me in choosing the right Reseller host. If you have any good options, please suggest. I would be very grateful..

Thanks!!

In case you are looking for other options then there are many that would suit your requirements. you can check in the offer section here.

Hello,
I am a newbie. please guide me in choosing the right reseller.
I have searched a lot and came up with three host, 2 of them are hosted by EIG. Many advised against using EIG owned host.
My top 3:
1. Bluehost
2. Hostgator

I personally have nothing against the EIG group. I am not so fond of Hostgator reseller plan because they do not allow overselling. Both companies are solid hosting companies. They are very large and thus very automated -- so don't forget to pay your bill on time or face suspension!

Hello,
I am a newbie. please guide me in choosing the right reseller. Below are my requirements:
1. Linux host
2. 50GB space
3. 500gb Bandwidth(the more the merrier):)
4. $20- $25/month
5. WHMCS available(for free or maybe at a small fee)
6. Its not compulsory, but would love a Free End Support.

My top 3:
1. Bluehost
2. Hostgator
3. EZPZ hosting

Please help me in choosing the right Reseller host. If you have any good options, please suggest. I would be very grateful..

Thanks!!

Hellow buddy, You can actually check out the offers section to have more options for your tight budget. You can see some promotions and special offers that could help you too...

Hello,

I can say hostgator has a good reputation when it comes to support. You can try it out and email them, they respond within 12 hours or less.

Glad to have a new host to provide website servers on board, your budget is just right for starting a company you can get all that into one package just about any reseller would provide you with these requirements at that price some even give you a 30 day trial offer. Have a good day

Currently do resell through HG, and have been unbelievably happy. Some of my web design clients use bluehost and it seems decent, very barebones (which can be good actually). I hate that HG got bought out, but so far I have not noticed any major changes. I am just now really trying to get into hosting, I have been doing web design up until now and offering hosting to those I design for.

If that's the 3 option you've got then I'd definitely recommend EZPZ.

The less the merrier pal. The less, The Merrier..
What you see is only numbers. Sort of like cash and credits. The fact is the more they are able to offer, the chances they oversell increase. :S

What's your preferred location of the server US or UK?
I'm pretty sure you can get a great reseller plan with mentioned price within UK dc. Just check in the offers section.
US plans are generally cheaper.

Cheers!

What's your preferred location of the server US or UK?
I'm pretty sure you can get a great reseller plan with mentioned price within UK dc. Just check in the offers section.
US plans are generally cheaper.

Cheers!

Really depends on your target audience really in terms of preferred location, website a may be better off on a US server whilst website b may be better with a UK provider.

I've kept all of my personal websites in the US though.

Try not to go towards EIG. Their support is nowhere up to par and they have unbelievable strict ways, to the point that it may not even be fair.
EZPZ is your best bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch