H2Desk Helpdesk

WireNine

Hello,

I was just browsing around, and came across this helpdesk script which looks very interesting (http://www.h2desk.com/). Although I do not see any Web Hosting companies using it, but other companies only.

Have you had any experience with it? It looks very simple and easy to use, not a load of features which are not really useful, just the basic needs of every webhost put into one simple script.

The only down factor with this script that I see is the price, $199 with only the basic ticketing feature, that is a bit too much to ask.

Give me your feedback, I'm currently looking for a helpdesk script, considering kayako eSupport/H2desk.

$199....eeek....rather write it myself...hmm....good idea.....*gets to the drawing board*

Last edited:
We actually had our customer control panel coded for us. It is integrated with our site/signup. There's a lot more custom features (one that allows for the sales group to create custom quotes using a built in calculator). It's a very nice overall design and am happy that we had one built for us to meet our needs.

Exon said:
We actually had our customer control panel coded for us. It is integrated with our site/signup. There's a lot more custom features (one that allows for the sales group to create custom quotes using a built in calculator). It's a very nice overall design and am happy that we had one built for us to meet our needs.
We're discussing helpdesks, not billing managers :)