Good WHMCS Module for Stripe

rectified

Hi
Currently we are testing Stripe module from wstripe.ca but they are having some minor issues, though they are working on fixing them, but i was wondering if anybody can suggest me any other good WHMCS Module for Stripe that supports recurring payment via token system as i don't want to go for PCI Compliance

Thanks

Hi
Currently we are testing Stripe module from wstripe.ca but they are having some minor issues, though they are working on fixing them, but i was wondering if anybody can suggest me any other good WHMCS Module for Stripe that supports recurring payment via token system as i don't want to go for PCI Compliance

Thanks

this is the best 1 i have found and have been using it for 18 months without issue

http://codecanyon.net/item/roudiapp-the-stripe-whmcs-payment-gateway-module/5841721?s_rank=1

It's nice to see that CodeCanyon has a good choice of WHMCS modules now. I'm looking forward to see the new WHMCS marketplace in action.

It's nice to see that CodeCanyon has a good choice of WHMCS modules now. I'm looking forward to see the new WHMCS marketplace in action.

Yes it is Jack, just what i dont like about Envato is that the about of scripts etc. that are below $20, but you have to deposit a min $20 and then if you dont use this within 6 months they will email to to say if you dont use it then will take it from your account, so you will lose it.

I prefer ServerPing's Stripe Integration for WHMCS. Regularly updated.
It doesn't have as many features as the Code Canyon one, though.

There is a WHMCS Gateway Module from codecanyon I guess its called RoudiApp It works with Stripe. I set it up for a client about a year or so and it was good You could search a bit

I stopped using stripe because it takes way to long to get your money once the client pays. We switched to brain tree and love them. It was easy to install and I get paid in two days in stead of 7 days..

I stopped using stripe because it takes way to long to get your money once the client pays. We switched to brain tree and love them. It was easy to install and I get paid in two days in stead of 7 days..

I get pay fast in 3 to 5 days i see my money in the bank :)