EIG customer service = 0

easyhostmedia

So today i received a spam email and as always i will use spamcop to report it and then forward email to the abuse emails spamcop provide and 1 was abuse @ asmallorange (an EIG Company)
also IP search confirmed this.

Received: from cm10.websitewelcome.com (cm10.websitewelcome.com [100.42.49.4]) by gateway30.websitewelcome.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 17CC7D18 for <x>; Sun, 6 Dec 2020 01:45:38 -0600 (CST)

check out https://whois.domaintools.com/100.42.49.4

but all i got back was this reply

Hello,

Regarding: Fwd: [!! SPAM]

Thank you for the report. It appears the domain in question is not pointed to the A Small Orange network. As such we are forwarding it along to the correct network host as a courtesy. We will not be able to take further action on the report on their behalf. Please let us know if you have any further issues regarding our network, or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,

Kankappa M
Web Administrator
A Small Orange

yes the evidence shows it does point to them and they are even listed in then whois for the IP, so pointred out to then not to lie and provided them with then evidence and they just replied

Hello,

Thank you for writing back to us.

The report is forwarded to the correct network host as a courtesy.

Please let us know if you have any further issues regarding our network, or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,

Kankappa M
Web Administrator
A Small Orange |

so clearly they send out spam and cannot read whois info

EIG companies are the masters of the standard canned reply that says nothing at all and in no way addresses whatever you were talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam