DONT ever use Host1Free.com for their free VPS or paid services

:smash: xd. NO WAY, would I download any type of file to get a hosting account. It may be safe, but I wouldn't take any chances.

I'd rather pay for a hosting account than take a chance at getting a virus. Believe it or not, I once downloaded some free program years ago that was supposed to remove viruses and it itself was a virus.

Chad
My wife did that too, but she now knows better. I hate cleaning up viruses.

On one hand you can say that it's bad customer service, but on the other there is no one who is a "customer" of free hosting services because they don't pay anything. True, the owner or mod didn't have to be rude about it all, but you do get what you pay for.

On one hand you can say that it's bad customer service, but on the other there is no one who is a "customer" of free hosting services because they don't pay anything. True, the owner or mod didn't have to be rude about it all, but you do get what you pay for.

you have no idea about the world or business.

If a company provides a service/goods paid/unpaid then you are a customer of that company. since that asked me to set up again i have heard nothing back from them

From what I've seen, they are definitely leaning towards unprofessional. Free support or not, you should not treat your clientele like that, regardless of how much you pay. Furthermore, even if you were rude they still have no excuse to treat you poorly. If I were you, I would simply look for a new host.