dewlance.com review

My question is, do they have any idea what they are doing?
i think that answer is NO

How can you say something like this to a customer? Is Taxes the customer problem?

Weird...

Exactly, any business should be doing their books on a weekly basis at least, so when it comes to filling in annual tax returns it should be just a matter of a few clicks and it will be done.

I used to keep all my receipts etc. and do my books every 6 months and it never used to take me more than 3 hrs, so blaming that for not replying to tickets for 4 days is a lame excuse

maybe the local store will close for a week because they are doing the taxes

Last edited:
Today I read this thread. 100 days old but listed on top 10 in this forum section so I want to reply to my ex-client.

So i signed up with Dewlance on dewlance.com and it took a while for them to migrate my accounts over.

I apologize for issue which was faced by you, Our price was very low and we ran our company in loss from 2 years but recently we increase price by 40% to improve support system, Provide live chat, etc.

We replied you on time but your domain was not pinging. Screenshot 1

- We did not report your account information anywhere, Even we did not block your client area account.

We did not reported your info because of it was our fault and not your fault.

We provide option to unblock IP by filling captcha and click on "Unblock" button on IP block page. (Using CSF Messenger feature) and some reseller have a option to unblock IP from WHM >> CSF Firewall >> Unblock IP (If requested by customer)

Recently price was increased by 40% for improving support system, Providing Live Chat support and some other reason. It was posted on WHT forum and notified customers.

About TAX: It was headache :crash: but now we opted for other option to save our time by doing this all.

-- We provide 30 day money back guarantee, If customer request us for refund then we simply refund their money. We are not selling expensive products then why need to open dispute or get anxious for $5?
(Some times I also face issue but I did not lose patience so quickly. I even wait for 15 days :beer: because of I know that $15, or even $50 is not big amount and they will refund it)

About Trustpilot: I only "requested" you to remove it and we don't know to much about it. We never used it. Request means I only asking you that If "possible" then remove it or update. I did not force you or threatened you to remove it.

Again I apologize, We will avoid this in future.

Today I read this thread. 100 days old but listed on top 10 in this forum section so I want to reply to my ex-client.

I apologize for issue which was faced by you, Our price was very low and we ran our company in loss from 2 years but recently we increase price by 40% to improve support system, Provide live chat, etc.

We replied you on time but your domain was not pinging. Screenshot 1

- We did not report your account information anywhere, Even we did not block your client area account.

We did not reported your info because of it was our fault and not your fault.

We provide option to unblock IP by filling captcha and click on "Unblock" button on IP block page. (Using CSF Messenger feature) and some reseller have a option to unblock IP from WHM >> CSF Firewall >> Unblock IP (If requested by customer)

Recently price was increased by 40% for improving support system, Providing Live Chat support and some other reason. It was posted on WHT forum and notified customers.

About TAX: It was headache :crash: but now we opted for other option to save our time by doing this all.

-- We provide 30 day money back guarantee, If customer request us for refund then we simply refund their money. We are not selling expensive products then why need to open dispute or get anxious for $5?
(Some times I also face issue but I did not lose patience so quickly. I even wait for 15 days :beer: because of I know that $15, or even $50 is not big amount and they will refund it)

About Trustpilot: I only "requested" you to remove it and we don't know to much about it. We never used it. Request means I only asking you that If "possible" then remove it or update. I did not force you or threatened you to remove it.

Again I apologize, We will avoid this in future.

you may of asked for my details within 25 minutes , but the actually migration took far longer.

but if i as reseller is blocked then this is no good is it

but you stated you would.

regarding Taxes

you stated

Sometimes we are unable to reply to ticket quickly due to heavy work like filling TAX,

We all do taxes, but still manage to reply to tickets..

I used to do my taxes every Sunday by scheduling 3 hrs every Sunday and mark the ticket system as unavailable, if i did not complete them in the 3 hrs then these would wait until the following week, but i would never tell a client i could not reply to them due to filling in my taxes.

We are not selling expensive products then why need to open dispute or get anxious for $5?

simple as you state

If you open a ticket with us then we will refund your money quickly(within 7 hours or less) You can open a ticket or send a email to our support desk.

which you failed to do