dewlance.com review

easyhostmedia

Hosting Discussion user kunnusingh

STAY AWAY from these

So i signed up with Dewlance on dewlance.com and it took a while for them to migrate my accounts over.

on 09/10/2018 (16:05) i sent them this ticket

Hi

support@easyhostmediagroup.co.uk is my main email address, but i get these error messages

when i try an get emails through my email client (Thunderbird) i get the message as in bottom right of attached easyhostmedia1.png.

when i try and open the email in webmail through cpanel i get the error as in the attached easyhostmedia2.png

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.aspx?v=8c726b8d59919f77ad98 is easyhostmedia1.png

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.aspx?v=8c726b8d5aa5b4b29fac is easyhostmedia2.png

so far 20hrs and they have not replied

Then at 09/10/2018 (21:50) i noticed i am blocked from the server (even using my iphone on mobile data so will be different IP) so i sent them this

Hi
Now 6 hrs and you have not answered my other ticket and now i cant access my WHM or any of my sites

http://185.116.214.145:2086/

This site can’t be reached
185.116.214.145 refused to connect.
Search Google for 185 116 214 145 2086
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

and guess what they have not replied in 14 hrs

Curious why you chose to sign-up with them in the first place?

Looks like you were IP banned on the server, they should have a system in place to allow clients to unban their own IP.

Example on our servers you get IP banned you will have an option to unban your IP through completing a captcha.

It doesn't sounds good when a customer with an ip blocked cannot be unblocked by the customer or fast, by the staff. Can you change your IP (release/renew) to try again ?

regards

It doesn't sounds good when a customer with an ip blocked cannot be unblocked by the customer or fast, by the staff. Can you change your IP (release/renew) to try again ?

regards

I have a static IP for my Broadband, so i know the IP i am on is clean, but even if i remove the wifi link on my iphone and use mobile data which is a different IP then i still cant access anything.

still no reply to my support tickets so over 24 hrs and no reply

I am not condoning dewlances practices but for the price you pay for a service with them, do you not think maybe up to 72 hours for a ticket response is reasonable?
The blocked IP issue is high priority and should be addressed asap but someone mentioned a captcha, we too do not offer a way of having your IP unblocked other than contacting support (for obvious reasons).

A simple search of google would have told you all you needed about dewlance prior to signing up so as mentioned earlier, why did you even sign up?
If it was to save money, well, they do say you get what you paid for. Unfortunately, with dewlance, time and time again this has proven to be the case.

Just learn from it and move on. At least you are not losing millions every minute.

I am not condoning dewlances practices but for the price you pay for a service with them, do you not think maybe up to 72 hours for a ticket response is reasonable?
The blocked IP issue is high priority and should be addressed asap but someone mentioned a captcha, we too do not offer a way of having your IP unblocked other than contacting support (for obvious reasons).

A simple search of google would have told you all you needed about dewlance prior to signing up so as mentioned earlier, why did you even sign up?
If it was to save money, well, they do say you get what you paid for. Unfortunately, with dewlance, time and time again this has proven to be the case.

Just learn from it and move on. At least you are not losing millions every minute.
You will find a lot of hosts within their price band.
this from their TOS

Support:
All support to clients is free of charge and can be received via Email or Support Ticket. Reply times may vary depending on clients Support Request urgency and detail.

I am sure an IP block is urgent and does not warrant waiting over 24 hrs no matter what the host is.
their is several WHMCS addons to allow users to unblock IPS, but strange that using different devices on different IPS still gives the same result.

You will find a lot of hosts within their price band.
this from their TOS

I am sure an IP block is urgent and does not warrant waiting over 24 hrs no matter what the host is.
their is several WHMCS addons to allow users to unblock IPS, but strange that using different devices on different IPS still gives the same result.

How do you keep picking all these winners?

Move your price range from $9/yr to $9/mo if you want a real quality service and stop dealing with stuff like this.

Either way, sorry you ran into a bad experience. Changing hosting is never easy or fun, and when you endup somewhere where you are not happy as well :(

Either way, sorry you ran into a bad experience. Changing hosting is never easy or fun, and when you endup somewhere where you are not happy as well :(

even as of now

1 ticket opened 09/10/2018 (16:05) and 1 ticket opened 09/10/2018 (21:50) and neither been replied too

HAHA

this is what they have on Paypal when you go to resolution centre to start a claim

Message from Dewlance
Please do not open Dispute - Get your Refund

Dear Customer, We request you to do not open a dispute, just open a ticket with us and we will refund your money. **Warning**: If you will open a dispute/chargeback then for protecting our network, We will report order to fraud website like Maxmind,etc fraud monitoring site.(As per our TOS and you agreed our TOS that we can report your order to Maxmind fraud website and some other fraud monitoring site) If you open a ticket with us then we will refund your money quickly(within 7 hours or less) You can open a ticket or send a email to our support desk. Note: If your account is not setup and you want to open a dispute then please email me with subject of "paypal dispute warning" and I will setup your account(Maybe not setup due to some other issues but email me and I will setup your account.) Thanks.

Resolution center? Threatening to report you to MaxMind is not resolving anything.

this is what got me

'If you open a ticket with us then we will refund your money quickly(within 7 hours or less) '

how will they answer such tickets if they cant answer support tickets. maybe there parents have taken their computers off them.

WOW

Now i have this email

Dewlance® Hosting

Dear Terry Robertson,

This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below:

Product/Service: Prince/Princess
Domain: niceday-hosting.co.uk
Amount: *******
Due Date: 05/10/2018
Suspension Reason: Overdue on Payment

Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated.

With Regards,
Kunnu Singh (Staff)
Dewlance.com Best Web Hosting
visit our website | log in to your account | get support
Copyright © Dewlance® Hosting, All rights reserved.

I took their hosting out on 5 Oct 2018 and paid for the first month so covered 05/10/2018 - 04/11/2018 which my receipt shows

so after 4 days i get a ticket reply

Hello,

Money refunded, Please remove your review from Trustpilot.

Sometimes we are unable to reply to ticket quickly due to heavy work like filling TAX, Server issue but you can get quick response via SMS or contacting us at our mobile no.

With Regards,
Kunnu Singh (Staff)
Dewlance® Web Hosting

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #980054
Subject: refund - paypal dispute warning
Ticket URL: https://www.dewlance.com/client/viewticket.php?tid=980054&c=LW5qpB5d
----------------------------------------------

well checked with Paypal and so far no refund and clearly they have no idea how trustpilot etc. works as you cannot just remove trustpilot reviews and why should i not tell others how these operate.

clearly they have no idea how trustpilot etc. works as you cannot just remove trustpilot reviews and why should i not tell others how these operate.

My question is, do they have any idea what they are doing?

Sometimes we are unable to reply to ticket quickly due to heavy work like filling TAX

How can you say something like this to a customer? Is Taxes the customer problem?

Weird...