Dedicated server for virtualization

hetzner has a Nat network they don't provide any network configurations on subnets if you are familiar to network routing specially via mikrotik router then hetzner would be best choose if you are not familiar to network configuration so go with OVH

I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.

Because a host accepts or does not accept a certain payment method does not make them good or bad.

I stopped offering Paypal as a method for 12 months due to the fact they had a habit of cancelling subscriptions without any authority from me or my clients and all you get from them ' just set them up again as it will not happen again' until it happens again. this makes me look unprofessional and messes me and my clients about.

We again offer paypal after researching PayPal Billing Agreements, which we had to sign up through braintree to set up, but it means if a Paypal Payment is missed we can capture the payment from our end. this is far more stable than the PP subscription system

Checking out offers section of the forum would be beneficial to find out best hosts offering services probably apt to your requirements.

Have you checked ,

For US: Turnkey Internet
For EU (Germany) : Contabo

They also have good server solutions :)

Last edited:
Another way to go would be to use Vultr, Digital Ocean or Safeway to provide the VPSs, and you could add the "Value Add", if you are merely looking to make cheap VMs for sale I doubt you can beat their prices, and you can auto-deploy them via API.

You will need to increase the your scope that is provided configuration is not enough to start. OVH is always best for you. There are many other providers too who provides the 24x7 quality service.