CPanel Support

Yea we have really never had an issue with them not responding before. What type of ticket did you put in with them and what time of day (or night) did you do it?

depends if you use their complimentary support option or their $30 priority support.

but as others say its usually within 24 hours, but i never worry about the lenth of time it take cpanel to reply as i know the issue will get sorted.

i needed their help today

submitted a ticket at June 19th, 2012 at 07:39 AM and got a reply June 19th, 2012 at 09:44 AM any replies after this has been instant.

and it looks like the issue is actually a gmail issue

Usually cPanel to respond to any open ticket within 10minutes maximum they do have the best support all over and the most knowledge team don't worry about any problem you are facing it will be solved within minutes but always remember to keep your Support Access Number with you.

To find your cPanel Support Access Number:
Login to WHM then click on Support Center and scroll down to the end of the page there it is

To find your cPanel Support Access Number:
Login to WHM then click on Support Center and scroll down to the end of the page there it is

yes this shows the support access number, but if you actually click on contact cpanel this will take you to the cpanel support page and once you sign up with the or login then the support number will automatically be added to the support ticket.

I usually get support from cPanel within 6-12 hours, typically. It depends on the nature of the request I believe. They quickly scan them and they take the most urgent issues first and then work on others within the following next 12-24 hours. I have waited as long as 24 hours for a response before, but in most occasions they are pretty quick in their responses. I hope this helps.

They have alwys been quite fast in responding to us and thier live chat is the fastest way to get them.

never used their live chat as they have always been quick using the ticket system, but one point is if your server has litespeed enabled then you will have to disable litespeed and enable apache while cpanel look at your issue if they need root access to your server as they dont support LS, so wont work on your server if LS is active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett