Comfortable Payment Options

What do you mean by "clients"? Clients of what? Aren't the providers the ones that would typically need a payment gateway? If its a payment method we are talking about I would guess its PayPal :rolleyes2

What do you mean by "clients"? Clients of what? Aren't the providers the ones that would typically need a payment gateway? If its a payment method we are talking about I would guess its PayPal :rolleyes2

Yes, the safest one is PayPal for client payments. But their other options like Bitcoin for another safest way for online payments.

I'd say PayPal is the number one online payment solution. After that accepting credit cards through a merchant account would be second.

Which Payment Gateway is most used by clients ?
Which is most Comfortable and user- friendly?

What countries do you anticipate having customers in?

EDIT: asking because not all payment gateways are available in all countries and some countries favor certain payment options.

Most used by clients? It has to be credit/debit card payments for sure. The second would be PayPal.

Because we host all sites personally, we accept cash, check, money order, cashier's check, credit card, or if have to PayPal. We offer no payment portal as not all hosting requirements are cookie cutter.

Our most popular is Paypal and not just that people feel secure being with them due to the there protection policy's.

We work with Visa/MasterCard, Paypal, ePese, Paxum, Skrill and other systems.

PayPal is the most popular by far.

Base on acceptability, this are the most popular and widely accepted.

1) Paypal
2) payza
3) Skrill

But there are a broad and long list of them, depending on your prefence.
4) Bitcoin which is coming-up very powerfully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys