**************.com - any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "reasonable host" would have said that their servers were located in The Planet, which owns two datacenters--not simply say that they own two datacenters. ************** should definitely clarify this, unless they want to purposely mislead their potential customers.

Our site was just recently redesigned, last Febuary 22, it was made in 14 nights of hard work, as it states on our site. It's still in beta testing, and there maybe few errors here and there. As for your own oppinions. It's not my responsibility to educate you. :agree: And you may have your own oppinions which may not be true. But maybe true with a lot of other hosts. But not ours.

Equinox said:
hehe, I also notice that quite alot these days. On the other hand, you cant really say honestly that you have a server sitting in someone else's datacentre and when things go wrong, there is very little you can do about it. That's equally as bad a strike.
~Equinox
I really don't think that using colo services of a datacenter, is something that would render any company 'useless'.

We've colo'd with TP for a while, and if anything goes wrong, hardware wise, they have someone down on the floor in minutes with our replacement. They are also very good at offering up hardware replacements if we've temporarily run out, for whatever reason.

As for putting this over on a website, it isn't hard to explain it properly, and still retain 100% professionalism. Infact, it is always the best option; Full, upfront honesty is just a bare essential of business.

Simon

I gota lot of trouble from **************.com and an equally huge amount of SPAM (which I unfortunately think is linked to the member list on HostingDiscussion. They're in my bad books and will struggle to get out of them
~Equinox

Equinox said:
I gota lot of trouble from **************.com and an equally huge amount of SPAM (which I unfortunately think is linked to the member list on HostingDiscussion. They're in my bad books and will struggle to get out of them
~Equinox

We did not spam you. Didn't I explain this to you before? You never even used our services before, so we could not be your bad lists. Just like if someone uses your services to spam. It's not your problem. It's the client's problem. You never used our services, so this review is :crash:. Do not make comments about our host, when you do not know the situation and have not used your services before. This could easily happen to anyone.

-Robo

Last edited:
I had a couple-of-hours chat with their sales department and decided to give a try for one month, if I wont be satisfied there will be a moneyback guarantee. We cleared many things out but now I'm STILL waiting for their reply of the way of payage...

I tried to use PayPal but they currently don't support clients from Croatia, as also many other countries. Sending the money with mail is not secure and the postal expences could be bigger than the sent amount.

I offered paying direct from my bank account to their bank account trough SWIFT, where I do not see any problem if someone has any legal bank account. But I haven't recieved an answer. They said that to accept my Mastercard they have to pay 50$ and the packages will cost more. So we'll see if they are serious enough and will invest this 50$ in their business...

Bank account fraud is too often. Therefore, we do not give that option. Your country is not supported in paypal, so of course we are unable to recieve your payment. Your last option is mail in payment. :agree:

-RWH Services

Dragonlordgod said:
Bank account fraud is too often. Therefore, we do not give that option. Your country is not supported in paypal, so of course we are unable to recieve your payment. Your last option is mail in payment.
-RWH Services

Ahh, as I was affraid ... Again suspicions to potential customers. From the first minute there was suspicion that I (or everyone else) would make badwidth-leech, now payment... If this is treatment of new customers? :crash:

Money in Envelope??? Is this the NEWEST Secure Pay Way ????
There's NO WAY I'll put the money in envelope and ship it!! I have to pay for postal as much as for hosting!

AND I don't know when was the wire-transfer (SWIFT) of money problem or risked as fraud?? Except when someone hasn't any real firm and/or bank account, or doesn't want other to know where his business is realy "sitting". All registrars and biger hosters/datacenters offer this solution too...

I do not want to involve myself in someone elses business-way, but if 50$ seems to be too much for normal payment ways without paypal :thumbdown ... and you've lost another potential customer.

Btw. I bought the hosting by GrafitiHosting - after 20 minutes of presales chat we agreed all the terms and package, in 5 minutes I payed with my MC and in a 20 min. from then I am setting up my own small hosting solutions. For the CEO of GrafitiHosting -> :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Paypal does not accept your country. And you don't know that you can do a money order? Using a mail in payment? Paypal must have reasons not to accept your country's credit card. And people do have ways to just withdraw money from your bank account if you give them your bank account number. Or every business would give their bank account numbers. Your logic does not make sence. Anyways, enjoy your new host.

-RWH Services

Last edited:
Dragonlordgod said:
Paypal must have reasons not to accept your country's credit card.

Should this be a sarcasm?? :smilie3:

PayPal accepts credit cards from lands where theye have affiliates (only 65 countries) I'm not fault for that my country is still not one of then.

All hosting companies that want to work with customers from ALL world do not use PayPal. They use 3rd-parity's and accept ALL credit cards ...

Paypal is serious about fraud. We do not want to deal with Fraud payments. So, we use paypal for processing payments. We do deal with worldwide customers. :thumbup: We never said that we did not. Anyways, your review makes does not do anything to our company. You never used our services, so therefore you can not review it. Please mind your own business and enjoy your new host.

-RWH Services

FYI Berry - the $50 to setup a 2CheckOut account probably would not have supported your country either. ;)

webfreak08 said:
Berry was never reviewing your services. He was simply asking for experiences with your company.

Thank you for the explaination.

AND I don't know when was the wire-transfer (SWIFT) of money problem or risked as fraud?? Except when someone hasn't any real firm and/or bank account, or doesn't want other to know where his business is realy "sitting". All registrars and biger hosters/datacenters offer this solution too...

I do not want to involve myself in someone elses business-way, but if 50$ seems to be too much for normal payment ways without paypal ... and you've lost another potential customer.

I was talking about this message, I got the message they we were some spam host that won't accept his country.

FYI Berry - the $50 to setup a 2CheckOut account probably would not have supported your country either.

Even if we used 2CheckOut, it would violate their TOS. SSH is enabled on our accounts and gameservers, we host them too. This violates their TOS.

Exon said:
FYI Berry - the $50 to setup a 2CheckOut account probably would not have supported your country either. ;)
No, 2CheckOut is exact service trough which I made payage to GrafitiHosting. Look, I don't know if you're familiar that Croatia is not in some african desert but in Central Europe and there is absolutely no problem with our MC's, on Dragonlordgod's unfortune. ;-)

Mastercard is Mastercard - if you're credible, you can pay everywhere! There are no "good and bad" MC's. Mastercard Bank System itself certainly makes sure to make his payway secure enough and users credible. If I was a frauder I very probably wouldn't have MC anymore ;-) Till now I've payed on each and every site I wanted without any problems, just the PayPal suprised me. And after contact with their support - they work with countries that have already Ebay/PayPal offices, it's just their policy - it has nothing to do with some "fictious fraud" that Dragonlordgod is trying to tell. Croatian office is in preparation, starting in 2nd half of the year, they said. And, as said, I payed my new hoster with this same MC. It's just the thing in investing in own business...

So, no more comments from me needed - I have host now and hope to have choosen good! Anyway - my bad experience and opinions of contacts / talk with RWH sales still stands! I didn't use services and niether did I judge their service. Maybe someone else will, "p3s0n" or "nriweb" from the beginning of this thread perhaps, who never ever apeared again ?? ... :cool: :cool: ... decide on yourselfs, I made my own conclusions ...

Last edited:
Berry said:
No, 2CheckOut is exact service trough which I made payage to GrafitiHosting. Look, I don't know if you're familiar that Croatia is not in some african desert but in Central Europe and there is absolutely no problem with our MC's, on Dragonlordgod's unfortune. ;-)

Mastercard is Mastercard - if you're credible, you can pay everywhere! There are no "good and bad" MC's. Mastercard Bank System itself certainly makes sure to make his payway secure enough and users credible. If I was a frauder I very probably wouldn't have MC anymore ;-) Till now I've payed on each and every site I wanted without any problems, just the PayPal suprised me. And after contact with their support - they work with countries that have already Ebay/PayPal offices, it's just their policy - it has nothing to do with some "fictious fraud" that Dragonlordgod is trying to tell. Croatian office is in preparation, starting in 2nd half of the year, they said. And, as said, I payed my new hoster with this same MC. It's just the thing in investing in own business...

So, no more comments from me needed - I have host now and hope to have choosen good! Anyway - my bad experience and opinions of contacts / talk with RWH sales still stands! I didn't use services and niether did I judge their service. Maybe someone else will, "p3s0n" or "nriweb" from the beginning of this thread perhaps, who never ever apeared again ?? ... :cool: :cool: ... decide on yourselfs, I made my own conclusions ...

Our sales has been very professional, just because paypal does not support your country. Doesn't mean that you've had a bad exprience. Your words are completely false. And I tell host to be careful of this person. Maybe they didn't appear again because they don't use their time at this forum?

Dragonlordgod said:
Our sales has been very professional, just because paypal does not support your country. Doesn't mean that you've had a bad exprience. Your words are completely false.

1) I've got an experience that the sales/support/CEO is one-man-band (this is not a bad thing at first, but later on...)
2) most important thing that you didn't answer me back trough mail (as i was left hanging on ICQ) of other or none ways of paying, if SWIFT is OK or not - for a 2 days! I needed host as soon as possible. :thumbdown
3) in our contacts I was left several times hanging, from 20 min to hour-or-two, without any special explanation or excuse,
4) for tehnical question waited several minutes ... :thumbdown
5) 7-day-moneyback, at first lifted to 30 and then again to 7 days...
6) "typing errors" like owning datacenters etc. stated upper (and dont say you "accidentaly" replaced ThePlanet with RWH :thumbdown
7) every third sentence in presales talk was about how I could maybe be a "badwidth abuser"..

Dragonlordgod said:
And I tell host to be careful of this person.

???
What am I accused now? I just stated the truth about our conversations and my presales experiences and I am beeing tried to be discredited on all different ways?? From being "a potential banwidth-leecher" because I asked why 7-days-guarantee and not 30, being from "wrong country", "potential frauder" because PayPal doesn't have office in Croatia, and now I am also "hosters enemy No. 1" ?? :sleep:

Last edited:
1) I've got an experience that the sales/support/CEO is one-man-band (this is not a bad thing at first, but later on...)
- You have no proof, and this is not true.
2) most important thing that you didn't answer me back trough mail (as i was left hanging on ICQ) of other or none ways of paying, if SWIFT is OK or not - for a 2 days! I needed host as soon as possible. :thumbdown
- You never sent any mail
3) in our contacts I was left several times hanging, from 20 min to hour-or-two, without any special explanation or excuse,
- There was explaination, and we never hanged for more than one hour.
4) for tehnical question waited several minutes ... :thumbdown
- Technical? You havn't you bought our hosting yet.
5) 7-day-moneyback, at first lifted to 30 and then again to 7 days...
- It was always 7 day money back guarentee.
6) "typing errors" like owning datacenters etc. stated upper (and dont say you "accidentaly" replaced ThePlanet with RWH :thumbdown
- We did not accidently do that. We just REdesigned the site. As said on the news there will be bugs here and there.
7) every third sentence in presales talk was about how I could maybe be a "badwidth abuser"..
- You kept on wanting a money back guarentee for 30 days, making me think that your a scam that uses all our bandwidth and wants their money back after 29 days or so.

???
What am I accused now? I just stated the truth about our conversations and my presales experiences and I am beeing tried to be discredited on all different ways?? From being "a potential banwidth-leecher" because I asked why 7-days-guarantee and not 30, being from "wrong country", "potential frauder" because PayPal doesn't have office in Croatia, and now I am also "hosters enemy No. 1" ?? :sleep:
-You did not state out 100% the truth about us. 75% was all false. Your must be mad because we don't support your country. :agree:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.