**************.com - any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry

Hello to all of you!

I'm searching for affordable but reliable reselling offering company.
This one (http://www.**************.com) stands out with prices
and package. ICQ support seems to be also always on when I am
and response is promptly.

Has someone from you any experiences with this guys??

Or your GOOD experiences/recommendations for me? Advertisemenst
welcome @ mail :rolleyes: :shh:

THANKS !!!

Berry said:
Advertisemenst welcome @ mail
Companies are prohibited from advertising their services on main forums at HostingDiscussion.com (or by PM, e-mail). If they do so, they risk being permanently suspended from our community.

Everyone may make recommendations only based on their own direct experience with the company they recommend, but no one can recommend themselves.

Artashes said:
Everyone may make recommendations only based on their own direct experience with the company they recommend, but no one can recommend themselves.

Yes, I tought on this - personal experience recommendations. It's to expect that providers would say all the best about them, so I wouldnt relay on it. I was just not sure if it is alowed for other to recommend someone openly in the post ... Sorry for unclarity of my request :smilie3:

Berry,

If you would like to receive recommendations only, then this is the forum to post in.

If you would like to receive real offers from participating companies, you can post your request in the "Web Hosting Requests" forum (MarketPlace section of this forum).

Best,

Artashes, thanks for understanding!

Yes, I got it now! So,

A) anyone using ************** ?
B) any other personal experience recommendations, please?

I'm a Robotical World Customer as well

I'm a soldat gamer and recently started a soldat community, clan, webhosting company (reseller from RWH), and internet radio station. SO FAR they're great. Outstandingly low prices, highspeeds, great customer and technical support and have very reasonable staff that allow you to do things they normally wouldnt. Like for example they gave me SSH access to my box so I can startup and manage the soldat servers myself. I just love how they charge so low, even though your limits may not seem fair they're still better than most webhosts that I have used.

I have been with robotical for the past one month ... and I can say for sure that they have very good customer support ... you can contact them any time ... I use yahoo messenger and see the support id online most of the time .. and till now I had a great experience with them .. excellent service ..

as for the server, only once the server was down for a few minutes .. but was up and healthy soon.

I recommend them.

I've not had any personal experience with Robotical World, however, I've not heard any bad but a couple good here and there. I can't find the links at the moment for reference, but just thought I'd share my two bits 'o knowledge on the subject.

Thanks Exon! (Hopefuly not related to Exxon) :rolleyes:

Also, i did a serverwatch on Netmechanic and here are the results.
http://scp.netmechanic.com/reports/free/059/0549/22-003343.htm
Ping is very bad... your opinions? :help:

For now, I haven't found any bad things relating to **************.com, exept:
- difference between their stated start-year (2001-2005) and that domain was registered at end of 2003...
- 7 days money back guarantee (??) :crazy2:
- on the main Reseller page they say their server is "Intel Dual Xoen. As well as with 2048 MB RAM, that amazling fast! And servers run on the world's most stable operating system, Red Hat Linux. Our connection speed is also superbly fast, 100 MBIT Connection speed. "
- and a link forther they say "RWH Services currently owns and operates two state-of-the-art data centers in Dallas, Texas .... "

:crap:

Last edited:
I love it when hosts claim that they own and operate datacenters when it couldn't be further from the truth. If a host is lying about that, what else are they lying about? Thats would be a huge strike against them in my book.

hehe, I also notice that quite alot these days. On the other hand, you cant really say honestly that you have a server sitting in someone else's datacentre and when things go wrong, there is very little you can do about it. That's equally as bad a strike.
~Equinox

I don't see that as a strike at all. I see it as honest which contributes to a hosts good reputation. If you select a good datacenter with fast support/service and you have good admins, then there is no reason to worry about the fact that you have a server in someone else's datacenter. Honesty is something that is not seen as often as it should be in this industry and its very sad.

From http://hosting.**************.com/services.php:

Robotical Hosting offers a 7 day money back guarantee. If your service is not everything you expected and more, we will refund 100% of your subscription. Because we are very confident in the services we provide to you, we'll refund 100% of your subscription and any setup fees that we charge.

If they were "very confident" in their services, they would offer a full 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. A seven day guarantee caught my eye as well.

As well as with 2048 MB RAM, that amazling fast!

It's not "amazingly" fast, rather "amazling" fast. If a host is not careful about a simple thing like spelling on websites, how careful do you think they'll be when it comes to your website?

webfreak08 said:
It's not "amazingly" fast, rather "amazling" fast. If a host is not careful about a simple thing like spelling on websites, how careful do you think they'll be when it comes to your website?
you saw the "Xoen" processor in my first post too? :rolleyes:

and what about 100 MBit connection? is it good enough? for "owner" of 2 datacenters ?? :crash:

Xoen--I wonder who makes those processors. Can't be Intel. ;) Hosts meticulous in their spelling and grammar have a better chance of being meticulous when it comes to their customer's websites and their customer service and support.

OK, OK, now we are becoming (too) atrocious :) everyone can make mistake… Maybe they are not-English born, as I am not too. The usage of some good spell-checker would be advisable for such business site and in business where accuracy and precision have to be the master words! But it seems that we have made them to fix this, as you can see, the errors where corrected…

In contact with support of ************** we cleared out this:

- This thing about “owning 2 datacenters” is a copy-paste error, they own 2 servers
- They say they are not resellers but owners of 2 co-located servers.
- The 7-day money-back guarantee is because, they say, several abuses of bandwidth by first-month users, making system instabilities, and after that the “abuser(s)” claimed for money-back.
- They fired some staff and currently there work 3-4 people, but in a week they will employ new staff and assure real 24/7 support

This thing about “owning 2 datacenters” is a copy-paste error, they own 2 servers
Owning two servers is a big difference from owning two datacenters. Copy-paste error? Where did they copy and paste it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.